Jozwiak

vonwright

6 hours ago, Derbados said:

Rewatch Peterborough’s first goal yesterday, completely loses track of his man, watches him run past him then makes a pathetic attempt to catch up, giving up a second or so later. Goal goes in and he looks like he couldn’t give a rats **** 

That was nobody’s fault but his own, totally switched off and no excuse for it 

Completely false. Many players were at fault for that goal, Jozwiak was only one of them. First Sibley for giving away a needless free kick, then Forsyth for not even attempting the header, then Jozwiak for losing his man. Then Byrne for ball watching and losing his man on the far post. Arguable that Stearman or Davies could’ve done a bit better too. Not sure how that goal was ‘nobody’s fault but his own’. 

Edited by JarodyDCFC

31 minutes ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Completely false. Many players were at fault for that goal, Jozwiak was only one of them. First Sibley for giving away a needless free kick, then Forsyth for not even attempting the header, then Jozwiak for losing his man. Then Byrne for ball watching and losing his man on the far post. Arguable that Stearman or Davies could’ve done a bit better too. Not sure how that goal was ‘nobody’s fault but his own’. 

Giving a free kick away on the halfway line does not contribute to the goal we have eleven men behind the ball when it's taken and as a team we should be able to defend the situation properly. 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

So handball in their half = Goal ? Your mind works in mysterious ways ?

So pointless handball and a pointless free kick leading to a pointless booking enabling the opposition to throw the ball into our box….for me It should lead to own thing, being dropped out of the squad. 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

So pointless handball and a pointless free kick leading to a pointless booking enabling the opposition to throw the ball into our box….for me It should lead to own thing, being dropped out of the squad. 

Yeah but we’ve only got 23 players. Based upon your theory we’d be starting with 5 at the best.

8 hours ago, Derbados said:

Rewatch Peterborough’s first goal yesterday, completely loses track of his man, watches him run past him then makes a pathetic attempt to catch up, giving up a second or so later. Goal goes in and he looks like he couldn’t give a rats **** 

That was nobody’s fault but his own, totally switched off and no excuse for it 

Indicative of a player who wishes he were somewhere other than DCFC (probably not the only one) 

1 hour ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Yeah but we’ve only got 23 players. Based upon your theory we’d be starting with 5 at the best.

Errrr, nope. I don’t think that 18 players picked up the ball, then mouthed at the ref and got themselves booked trying to get a free kick that never was…. Just the usual suspects. 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

WHAT?!?!?

But he's terrible! I've seen many anonymous people on this forum say it so it must be true

What the hell is it with these 'professional international coaches' thinking they can just pick a player? Eh? Why don't they check in with people on this forum who obviously know how terrible he is?

Edited by cheron85

Just now, cheron85 said:

WHAT?!?!?

But he's terrible! I've seen many anonymous people on this forum say it so it must be true

What the hell is it with these 'professional international coaches' thinking they can just pick a player? Eh? Why don't they check in with people on this forum who obviously know how terrible he is?

The point many have made is that he is not cut out for a championship dog fight, that's all.  I still have seen nothing in his shooting that gives me any confidence he has any skill there sadly.  Love his low centre of gravity and sharp turns but now he appears only to be looking for the foul and dives too frequently when he is naturally adept at drawing a real foul (the pen against Wendy).  For all concerned he needs to go and we need to recoup our money.  Please not another one that sees out his contract and goes for nothing

24 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

WHAT?!?!?

So what do you think of his performances in a Derby shirt then I couldn't give a monkeys what he does for Poland. The bottom line is he ain't doing it for us and that's how he'll be judged on a Derby county forum.

38 minutes ago, Spanish said:

The point many have made is that he is not cut out for a championship dog fight, that's all.  

If that was indeed the point that people make then fine - Having read this thread and the posts within it a few times the majority of anti-Jozwiak posts just call him a bad player - That's not the same as 'the wrong fit' (which he may be)

16 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

So what do you think of his performances in a Derby shirt then I couldn't give a monkeys what he does for Poland. The bottom line is he ain't doing it for us and that's how he'll be judged on a Derby county forum.

As above - The volume of posters who claim he's poor is what I'm indicating

If there was even the slightest nuance to the posts I wouldn't have been quite so flippant - But the majority of the anti-Jozwiaks just call him poor - The fact he keeps getting picked to play for an international side ranked in the world's top 30 suggests he isn't

3 hours ago, angieram said:

48 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

WHAT?!?!?

So what he’s been called up for his national team, what good is that for us. All last season and the 3 games this season he’s done nothing in a Rams shirt. He takes up a spot in our front 3 and has scored 1 goal in his time here. They’re the facts so you can scoff at those with the opinion he’s not all that all you want.