Jozwiak

vonwright

33 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I think the problem with Jozwiak is if he had a one off bad mistake which cost us the game most people can accept it and say he’s won us more points than he’s lost but I feel that is not the case and he is currently taking a position in the team and it’s like playing with ten men. I don’t know what was said or shouted but I’d guess it was about coming from Poland. 
If you make homophobic slur to someone who isn’t homosexual is it a homophobic slur? I don’t know much about these kind of things.

Polish isn’t a race is it? Surely it would be xenophobic ?

3 hours ago, WilkoRam said:

I think, having looked at it again, he was expecting their guy to be on the outside and positioned himself for that, but didn’t look, when he realised he was inside it was too late. But the cross still needs to be defended. Byrne is in there and then stops, where their guy doesn’t. Fozzy, Joz and Byrne all should do better. 

And that’s the reality. It was a game of football. A usually alert player made an error, as others did during the game. This somehow crystallises in to promising young player being subject to character assassination. 

I’m dropping off the forum for a day or two  because I find the bratty childish, nasty finger pointing so distasteful and destructive  I can’t be bothered to comment further. … So see you all Thursday/Friday next week, hopefully the adhd kids will be in bed by then. 

You’ve got to feel sorry for Joz.

He came here to progress his career but it has been an absolute nightmare from the start.

He was probably sold on Phillip Cocu’s ability to develop youngsters (something proven) and the idea of playing alongside an influential Wayne Rooney.

What he soon found out was our former manager was severely undermined and restricted, later being dismissed while Rooney the player post lockdown was clearly unfit for Championship standard. He was dreadful.

Throw in the absolute turmoil off the field, his close friend Bielik picking up a lengthy injury, Wayne Rooney’s questionable tactics and an inexperienced coaching staff and it couldn’t have gone much worse for the guy.

Who would blame him if he wanted out? I’m sure he is professional and will try his best but deep down he is probably wishing he never came here.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

You’ve got to feel sorry for Joz.

He came here to progress his career but it has been an absolute nightmare from the start.

He was probably sold on Phillip Cocu’s ability to develop youngsters (something proven) and the idea of playing alongside an influential Wayne Rooney.

What he soon found out was our former manager was severely undermined and restricted, later being dismissed while Rooney the player post lockdown was clearly unfit for Championship standard. He was dreadful.

Throw in the absolute turmoil off the field, his close friend Bielik picking up a lengthy injury, Wayne Rooney’s questionable tactics and an inexperienced coaching staff and it couldn’t have gone much worse for the guy.

Who would blame him if he wanted out? I’m sure he is professional and will try his best but deep down he is probably wishing he never came here.

His only hope is hanging on for a manager or coach that can work with him and develop him to his true potential.....someone like Mac or wassell would suit him down to the ground and the style of play would too.

Just depends how much patience he has though.