Best Chant of All Time

I am missing the stresses, highs and lows of a promotion chase. So to pass the time - what are the best ever chants?

I have a fondness for ‘Andy Comyn round the mountain when he comes’ started at Sunderland away (lashed it down after the game) and always liked the Phil Gee one - ‘Philip Gee, Philip Gee, Philip Gee, Philip Gee - scoring goals for Derby, Philip Gee’. Both totally unique which in the world of ubiquitous football chants is a rarity to be celebrated. 

3 months to go to the new season! 

🐏

5 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I am missing the stresses, highs and lows of a promotion chase. So to pass the time - what are the best ever chants?

I have a fondness for ‘Andy Comyn round the mountain when he comes’ started at Sunderland away (lashed it down after the game) and always liked the Phil Gee one - ‘Philip Gee, Philip Gee, Philip Gee, Philip Gee - scoring goals for Derby, Philip Gee’. Both totally unique which in the world of ubiquitous football chants is a rarity to be celebrated. 

3 months to go to the new season! 

🐏

We've got Fabrizio, you've got F*ckallio .  Little did they now for must of his stay we had f*ckallio as well.  Good one though. 

Playing the Wendies at PP after Marcus Tudgay left and signed for them. They were giving it large trying to taunt us with Du Dududu Du Marcus  Tudgay for about five minutes. Tudgay then blazed one of his trademark belters 20 yards high and wide of the South Stand goal.
The SE corner where the rowdies were then instantly responded with Du Dududu Du f@cking useless for the next five minutes. Priceless moment.

36 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I am missing the stresses, highs and lows of a promotion chase. So to pass the time - what are the  

and always liked the Phil Gee one - ‘Philip Gee, Philip Gee, Philip Gee, Philip Gee - scoring goals for Derby, Philip Gee’. Both totally unique which in the world of ubiquitous football chants is a rarity to be celebrated. 

I liked the chant when he had a bad game..'painting doors and windows, Philip Gee'

28 minutes ago, swadieram said:

Allways remember Tony Adams being sent off 

rams crowd singing “ where’s your donkey gone “

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I remember that.

Me too (oddly stays with us all it seems) but didn't we also sing it when he was in the nick for drink driving? 

And how has no one yet said "Silvery Moon" or is that too clichéd? 

By the light

[By the light by the light] 

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Me too (oddly stays with us all it seems) but didn't we also sing it when he was in the nick for drink driving? 

And how has no one yet said "Silvery Moon" or is that too clichéd? 

By the light

[By the light by the light] 

I don't know if the OP is referring to spontaneous chants, but Silvery Moon and White Christmas were always my favourites as our chants.