Paul Warne

Day

44 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Elder and Nyambe certainly. Collins has scored a lot of goals in Champ - age not on his side. Rooney should be ok. Hopefully Adams, if we can get him. There’s 4/5 more

I forgot about Nyambe.  I'm still on the fence slightly about Elder, would be a good back up I guess.  As for Adams, I don't want to fall for an on loan defensive midfielder again after what happened with Gorgeous George.  That one still stings 😢

Best season we have had in a bloody long time , ground was full to the ginnells Saturday with most staying long after the whistle to celebrate and leaving extremely happy , I was surrounded by singing all the way back to the car , seen some great goals scored and seen some not so great performances in games at times over a long season , if we get promoted this season will live long in the memory of this old boy who’s seen the great times and the lowest of lows ,it will live long as the warne promotion season that I really enjoyed ,

simple fact is we have one or two posters who are intent on rubbishing anything achieved and winding people up trying to stop them enjoying all the good stuff that’s happening for our club and us fans,

honestly ? Just stick them on ignore or read there stuff , see it for what it is , laugh and move on without replying and giving them the pleasure of winding you up ,

it really is that simple 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, On the Ram Page said:

Elder and Nyambe certainly. Collins has scored a lot of goals in Champ - age not on his side. Rooney should be ok. Hopefully Adams, if we can get him. There’s 4/5 more

Both are players who, in their prime, have stepped down from the Championship to League One.

Not been relegated but stepped down, which would suggest there was not much interest from Championship clubs for their services.

Personally think they would both be steady enough at Championship level.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Several posts? All one of them you mean? 

🥱

Think he may be mixing you up with ramsbottom , not engaged or able to keep track of who he is trying to poke with a stick, it’s just a wind up mate 🤷🏻‍♂️

i cant fault the job he has doing at all as we are in the top 2 which will mean we have had a great season

but it does feel like the foundations are made on sand and we are never too far away from a bad run. i cant put my finger on why but it really doesnt seem convincing

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Fraud. Only in a job because he’s had the best players in the league here and at Rotherham.

That was the worst display of tactical ineptitude I have since Nigel Pearson 

Lol yeah the famous Rotherham promotions squad, full of quality players we could only dream of. They are like the new class of 92, the household names just roll off the tongue.

2 minutes ago, TheTinMan said:

Even if by some minor miracle he gets us up his track record in the Championship is relegation straight away. Hes not the answer long or probably short-term to 

This is very unfair. Relative to the Champ, Rotherham had a tiny budget so would always struggle. When he joined us he actually had them too 6 in October 

2 hours ago, alram said:

i cant fault the job he has doing at all as we are in the top 2 which will mean we have had a great season

but it does feel like the foundations are made on sand and we are never too far away from a bad run. i cant put my finger on why but it really doesnt seem convincing

Relax. The last time we got promoted on shaky foundations the following season was a breeze...