Paul Warne

Day

7 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

i do worry that the onset of spring might spur a dangerous development and tempt Warne into going hatless which would be a disaster in my view

Oh don’t : we’re 4-5 down in the SF shoot out. The clouds part, Warne’s shining pate is dangerously bare and, as Conor completes his biden-like jog up to the ball,   a sun ray, a single beam of laser sharp light, is freakishly deflected from the frontal bone of Warne’s skull directly into the back of CH’s retina. The ball flies over the bar, CH falls to the ground, distraught and … we all step back onto the div 1 Groundhog Day express (reassuring ourselves the league will be even weaker in 24/25 )

53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Derby continue to operate under stringent league restrictions.

Is that fact completely lost on you?

How is that relevant to the players we already have at the club, or is that completely lost on you?

Also, Derby have the highest wage bill in the league

46 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I think I could leave the forum for weeks, get married, go on my honeymoon, see Derby further strengthen their grip on second with two or three wins, and still come back to the same two or three posters trying to downplay the job Warne is doing.

Even after a hard-fought win against a direct rival where Warne clearly had the tactical edge, they are still picking faults.

How tiresome.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

This is his level. We'll go nowhere in the Championship, should we get there, with Warne and his chums. 👍

There she is! Probably been really struggling to hold that it, bit like when you're a desperate for a really massive poo, but need to get home first. You've metaphorically speaking, destroyed the dunny right there though. Must be so satisfying 😂

Just now, Comrade 86 said:

There she is! Probably been really struggling to hold that it, bit like when you're a desperate for a really massive poo, but need to get home first. You've metaphorically speaking, destroyed the dunny right there though. Must be so satisfying 😂

Fishing GIF by Podcastdotco

9 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Likewise if we end up in Europe with him.

Yep , really if you read this stuff all it is is a few people constantly coming on and telling us don’t enjoy us doing well because it means nothing , the league is poor and anything derby do or achieve has no value and means nothing , the manager is crap and even if we get promotion it will be in spite of him and we and him are just storing up misery for next season or the one after that and on and on and on ,

the games up , you can only get away with that so long before it’s clear to everyone your just a troll or most likely a fan of another club 

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

True.

I want to see us win something again! #COYR

Win something again ? ,,,,, winning something is done by winning single games of football , when you really are a derby fan then games like Saturday against Bolton cannot fail to get right into you , the excitement, the joy ,the passion just fills you and bubbles out , you can’t help it , you roy are one of two this week who has none of that , not one iota of that , the only passion is to come on and rubbish it , @ Chrismartin only passion to come on and tell us how poor the league is , sorry but I don’t see derby fans there and not being able to get to games for any reason is not a factor , it’s in you even if the best you can manage is to follow results , I know , I’ve been there in that position many times over the years 

the best you’ve managed ( like pulling teeth ) is begrudgingly saying you will be happy if we are promoted when pulled up and pressed on this constant rubbishing of everything derby and trying to destroy others joy at good times for us and our club ,, ffs we’ve had our fill of bad stuff for the last few years🤷🏻‍♂️

I noticed watching a lot of TV footy how many top teams have coaches/assistant coaches that are emulating the PW look of baldness with greying beards. Trying to emulate his tactical nous. The only thing they do wrong is not wearing a bobble hat. If they did that they'd win even more games!

52 minutes ago, Archied said:

Win something again ? ,,,,, winning something is done by winning single games of football , when you really are a derby fan then games like Saturday against Bolton cannot fail to get right into you , the excitement, the joy ,the passion just fills you and bubbles out , you can’t help it ...

Who said it didn't? That's right YOU did.

Why do you feel the need to be a keyboard warrier just because I don't rate Paul Warne? 

Go bother someone else, cos I'm too busy for your crap.

25 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I noticed watching a lot of TV footy how many top teams have coaches/assistant coaches that are emulating the PW look of baldness with greying beards. Trying to emulate his tactical nous. The only thing they do wrong is not wearing a bobble hat. If they did that they'd win even more games!

Legend has it Pep was washed up, going nowhere and set to be a footnote in the annals of football history until he adopted the dignified beard n bald looks which revived his team's confidence in him and propelled him to his current status.

Those of us with a full head of hair can only weep.