Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

10 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Cr@p. There goes any hope of salvaging the season. My gut feeling is that not much will change and DC will probably get rid sometime near Xmas when the disconnect between the management and fans is total.. By then there will be a hell of a lot of catching up to do. I hope I am wrong I really do…

Can't help but think it's still gonna end in tears.  later rather than sooner though, so it appears.....☹️

They can publicly back him all they want but if things do carry on as is, attendances will be dropping and “get out of our club” or “your football is sh*t” chants will be more frequent from those that do turn up. That would eventually make his position untenable and might even prompt him to walk (not that it’s always a good thing for fans to act like that). 

Edited by RamsFan10

Not unexpected I must say. DC is being conservative and not pulling the trigger yet perhaps learning from his mistake last year to dump Rosenior. 

We are not out of it yet, and as I said a week or two ago, unless attendance starts dropping below say 20- 22k then I don't see him leaving. It would mean too must disruption mid season. Maybe we have to accept treading water this season and have a good go next season. If you don't like it, stop going and 'supporting' or swap to Burton Albion until Warne has gone?