Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

There’s been plenty of polls and a few ‘Warne Out’ comments, but thought I’d start the definitive ‘Warne Out Out’ post, which as fans of a particular Sarf London comedian means ‘properly out!’

No messing, I was on his side at first, but am tired of the utter banality of our football; mid table mediocrity and I don’t care what he did at Rotherham.

Please can we bring back some McLaren-esque footy, something to actually ‘entertain’ the fans? I’m sure I read somewhere that football should be entertaining 🤷‍♂️

😞

1 minute ago, Birdyabroad said:

There’s been plenty of polls and a few ‘Warne Out’ comments, but thought I’d start the definitive ‘Warne Out Out’ post, which as fans of a particular Sarf London comedian means ‘properly out!’

No messing, I was on his side at first, but am tired of the utter banality of our football; mid table mediocrity and I don’t care what he did at Rotherham.

Please can we bring back some McLaren-esque footy, something to actually ‘entertain’ the fans? I’m sure I read somewhere that football should be entertaining 🤷‍♂️

😞

Every international break, we sh** needs to go we look like the lower team

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

A few fans are swearing 😞

I feel for the fans, I really do.

It’s a stupid amount of money to travel to away games nowadays, you’d expect a level of competence above what we’re giving as a MINIMUM.

I wasn’t there, but followed Radio Derby and the fan chatter on here and it sounds like we couldn’t make 3 passes for the majority of the match 🤷‍♂️ what the hell is that about?

The ONLY crumb of comfort is that a new manager CAN turn things around very quickly, I again think of Mac when he took over from Clough Jnr.

But, Clowes needs to act and we need to get the RIGHT man, and that’s the million-dollar question, who is right for Derby right now 🤷‍♂️

ps, sorry for the capitals, don’t mean to shout, I’ve let football ruin my weekend, AGAIN!! 😞

1 minute ago, Birdyabroad said:

I feel for the fans, I really do.

It’s a stupid amount of money to travel to away games nowadays, you’d expect a level of competence above what we’re giving as a MINIMUM.

I wasn’t there, but followed Radio Derby and the fan chatter on here and it sounds like we couldn’t make 3 passes for the majority of the match 🤷‍♂️ what the hell is that about?

The ONLY crumb of comfort is that a new manager CAN turn things around very quickly, I again think of Mac when he took over from Clough Jnr.

But, Clowes needs to act and we need to get the RIGHT man, and that’s the million-dollar question, who is right for Derby right now 🤷‍♂️

ps, sorry for the capitals, don’t mean to shout, I’ve let football ruin my weekend, AGAIN!! 😞

I 100% agree. It costs an absolute fortune these days to follow a football team around the country. The club IS the fans. We'll be here after Warne, after Clowes. Imagine thinking they shouldn't be allowed to vent their frustrations. These supporters are making a massive sacrifice to follow the team around the country.

It's still an absolute shame that things are as bad as they are. Obviously nobody wants things to be the way they are now.

24 minutes ago, Birdyabroad said:

There’s been plenty of polls and a few ‘Warne Out’ comments, but thought I’d start the definitive ‘Warne Out Out’ post...

Thanks for this mate.  Can't have enough threads on the same theme, I say.  It's what sets this forum apart from the others.

🙄