Can anyone actually name a single improvement Warne has done since arriving?

GeneralRam

I didn't want Rooney around to begin with, but changed my mind as he developed. My concern with Warne is that we appear to be moving backwards. We look more dangerous from set pieces, and when we do move the ball quickly and in wide areas we do look dangerous. The problem is this isn't done often enough, and we're too reliant upon those aspects of our play to create chances consistently. 

33 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Yes still conceding silly goals but refs and Lino’s not helping either are they?

They're the same rubbish officials every other team gets, and It's not their job to help us.

It's our job to be good enough that their decisions have as little impact on our results as possible, by presenting them with more opportunities to give decisions in our favour in the opposition's half than against us in our own.

Edited by Kokosnuss

This topic makes me sad because I've just sat and thought really hard about it and there isn't a single thing.

That's not me over reacting, without agenda, the reality has just sunk in that absolutely 100% of the footballing side of our club is worse than it was.

I was bored at the match on Saturday. And barely felt the excitement of a 85th minute penalty because deep down I knew there was a chance that our players would be tired enough to give them a few chances. I still think it was a point stolen rather than 2 lost given how bad we were.

Pride Park is dead. That's not because the fans have just suddenly turned rubbish, it's because like me, once optimistic people are just expecting nothing.

It's the worst it's ever been. I'll never not go, but it's hard to get enthused and last week for the first time ever, it felt nice to have a weekend without Derby County being at the forefront of my Saturday.

I think I'm depressed by how bad it is. I was more optimistic when we were on the verge of going bust. 

And to end on a slightly more positive note, I still think this squad is good and should be a top two team, we just have a manager making them look dreadful and it'll only get worse. 

What is the point of giving a manager and his team a 4 year contract and then sacking him after just one year and paying out all that compensation? 
when will people get it in their heads that he WILL be given more time. 
we all know that this constant moaning will disappear when results improve which they will as the squad injuries clear up. 
constantly sacking managers from Nigel Clough onwards has been the problem not the solution 

Edited by Eatonram