Can anyone actually name a single improvement Warne has done since arriving?

GeneralRam

3 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I'm fully aware of the definiton of interim.

Sadly for your militant, pedantic style of arguing, in the real world and when dealing with real people, real emotions, ambitions and hopes,  dictionary definitions don't really mean all that much.

Real world? This is an internet forum where Tyler Durden is conversing with Kokosnuss 😅

Cards on the table, I have no Ill feeling towards Paul the man. He seems like a genuinely nice bloke and I would love for him to succeed. 

Unfortunately the signs were there, for me at least, quite early, that he probably wouldn't succeed here.

If and when he eventually goes, I hope he goes back to Rotherham and does really well.

Equally, if by some miracle he managed to find his best 11, started playing football and climbed the table I would be absolutely delighted.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Real world? This is an internet forum where Tyler Durden is conversing with Kokosnuss 😅

Accepted. But the football played and results achieved Derby County very much happen in the real world, much as I wish the past god knows how many years were the ramblings of a maniacal and masochistic fantasist.

Edited by Kokosnuss

47 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Do you still mark the day when Brian Clough was sacked?

And Rosenoir wasn't sacked so the whole premise of your post isn't even valid. 

We had the option of keeping Rosenior but chose to replace him with Warne. Very little difference me thinks 🤔

32 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’d just like us to be one happy rams family, but as @RoyMac5 pointed out I’m probably naive in my thinking until either performances/results improve or we have a new manager 

as all the top managers always say, take care of the performances and the results will follow. Maybe warne's going at it the wrong way?

1 minute ago, Kokosnuss said:

Accepted. But the football played and results achieved Derby County very much happen in in the real world, much as I wish the past god knows how many years were the ramblings of a manical fantasist.

Someone has posted a picture of a I love Paul mug and attached my name to it. I don't love Warne. He's a pretty limited manager and L1 is probably his level. Which is why he's at our club. Cos we're a L1 club atm. That's reality. 

I respect people who have their opinions about Warne. What I can't stomach is folks with those opinions then creating numerous identical threads to make what is in effect exactly the same point.

One esteemed forum member posted tonight that if it bothers people reading those identical threads then don't come on here or read them 

I've got one better, if people are that bothered about Warne being our manager then stop watching the club and stop posting on here until he is removed. Or go and see a therapist if it's having that much of an effect on you. 

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

We had the option of keeping Rosenior but chose to replace him with Warne. Very little difference me thinks 🤔

I've already been accused of being a pedant this evening - there is a world of difference - but cba to debate it for that reason. No offence to you.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I've got one better, if people are that bothered about Warne being our manager then stop watching the club and stop posting on here until he is removed.

Was going to like the post until this point.

It's not really a 'choice' as such for most to go and watch Derby,  it's ingrained from a very young age and a habitual act, and many find forums a way to release those emotions and reaction, positive or negative.

"If you don't like it go and watch that lot down the a52"... errr, no.

It's far easier for someone to continue watching the football, but keep off reading the forums when there's so much they clearly hate about the way people react to what's on offer.

Edited by Kokosnuss

Just now, Kokosnuss said:

Was going to like the post until this point.

It's not really a 'choice' as such for most to go an watch Derby,  it's ingrained from a very young age and a habitual act, and many find forums a way to release those emotions and reaction, positive or negative.

Far easir for someone to continue watching the football, but keep off reading the forums when there's so much they clearly hate about the way people react to what's on offer.

Or fair easier if the same people can keep off posting the same repetitive stuff if having Warne as a manager triggers them so much. 

You'd think Warne was the devil incarnate after reading some of the threads. 

It cuts both ways.