Can anyone actually name a single improvement Warne has done since arriving?

GeneralRam

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

You are of course right Roy, and I’ve been doing much better at not commenting on those threads I have no vested interest in. My point here really is it’s hard to ignore it when there are multiple threads committed to essentially the same purpose. Or when a thread isn’t about those things but the same comments creep into other discussions. I get that people are frustrated, I’m not disputing that, but as someone who’s only real avenue of engaging with other Rams fans outside of my old man and uncle is this forum it’s a bit of a slog trying to engage in any balanced discussion at times. 

Unfortunately we are at a period of our history where balanced isn't likely to be occurring for the majority of the time. We are a big club mired in the lower leagues with a manger who it now appears makes Rowett look like a tactical genius. Until we start and keep winning games there's going to lots of more than unhappy fans here. #COYR 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

He’s not single handed, he has a staff who work with him and a squad of footballers who are somewhat accountable for their performances, or at least should be. And we’re not in the relegation places so no need to panic about that just yet.

The expression of constructive concerns based on observed points around style of play are understandable and usually based on reason/opinion. The repeated melodramatic threads, pile ons, criticisms linked to his values and motivations, comments bordering on personal attacks are tiresome. 

Those amongst the fan base who feel so strongly about Warne, get together and stage a protest. Make some banners. Do a walkout during the match. Drop some flyers around pride park. Arrange a plane with a banner to fly over Pride Park. Do something with your frustrations that amounts to more than the same threads popping up over and over that won’t actually change anything. 

I'm warne out with protests I'm afraid.

10 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

As usual CR, I'm not talking about your own posts, which are always well thought out and well balanced and always take both/all sides of the argument into consideration.

It's those who come on here purely to pick others apart, whilst ironically complaining about posters picking Warne apart, that I take issue with

I’d just like us to be one happy rams family, but as @RoyMac5 pointed out I’m probably naive in my thinking until either performances/results improve or we have a new manager 

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’d just like us to be one happy rams family, but as @RoyMac5 pointed out I’m probably naive in my thinking until either performances/results improve or we have a new manager 

Unfortunately when there are posters around who exclusively wish to (rather ironically) pick other posters apart for their views picking apart the management team, or their method of expressing them, and offer bugger all else to the discussion, there will always be disharmony.

1 minute ago, DazzaRam said:

I think ive gathered that. But to not get the job after assembling a squad at short notice was more or less a sacking. Dress it up all you like. Rosenoir got a squad together and was "sacked" for Warne. 

It wasn't a sacking though.

But ok, if denying that reality is an attempt to reinforce the point you're trying to make then I'll leave you to it. 

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Look up the word interim in the dictionary as it appears you're unaware of its definition 

I'm fully aware of the definiton of interim.

Sadly for your militant, pedantic style of arguing, in the real world and when dealing with real people, real emotions, ambitions and hopes,  dictionary definitions don't really mean all that much.