Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:
  • Concern over number of injuries. Their recruitment didn't consider historic availability when signing players (sounds familiar?)

Absolutely baffles me that clubs still aren't factoring this in these days. I just assumed it's part of the basic due diligence anyone does on a player so you can assess the risk and make an informed decision?

My Charlton STH mates have said CBT is defo going and we have been mentioned 

when I asked about CBT though they all agreed he’s super frustrating , quick yes but lacks ball control and guile and will frustrate a lot of fans if we signed him 

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

when I asked about CBT though they all agreed he’s super frustrating , quick yes but lacks ball control and guile and will frustrate a lot of fans if we signed him 

Based on the video and these kind of fan comments, I'd honestly prefer we pass on this one.

8 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Most League 1 players frustrate the fans at some point, bar Cashin that is. If they were mistake free they would be in the Prem, although many players there, can’t do the basics.

15 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Most League 1 players frustrate the fans at some point, bar Cashin that is. If they were mistake free they would be in the Prem, although many players there, can’t do the basics.

Spot on mate. You won't find a consistent winger in league one and if you find one in the championship they are likely to get snapped up.

We are a league one side. Who honestly do people honestly expect us to sign? I can't fathom it.

These are the same people who didn't want us to sign Jordan "currently the top scorer in league one" Rhodes.

We're a league one side, with a league one budget. Some of our fans need to realise that.

44 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

image.thumb.png.d16c8c418043af4f1c426883431e3409.png

Carries the ball exceptionally well. Was top of this chart by a long way last season too.

Decent output as well. I think Charlton fans are salty because they're losing him.

At last, some data to back up comments 👍. Anyone who is up there with NML and EMC must be worth a go for a League 1 outfit looking to get out of the league

Let’s remember, the Wendies thought Mendez was s*** and were laughing at us when we signed him. Ok he’s done it at a higher level and has a better pedigree but this lad is 26, he’s up there in L1 in terms of stats, if he’s a similar player to Mendez then how much better will that be for Mendez teams having another problem to deal with. Sounds like we’re all over this and good if so.

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Spot on mate. You won't find a consistent winger in league one and if you find one in the championship they are likely to get snapped up.

We are a league one side. Who honestly do people honestly expect us to sign? I can't fathom it.

These are the same people who didn't want us to sign Jordan "currently the top scorer in league one" Rhodes.

We're a league one side, with a league one budget. Some of our fans need to realise that.

They wouldn't understand it if you drew them a picture with crayons Miduck , you'd be wasting your time .

3 hours ago, S8TY said:

Lacks ball control - in terms of any professional footballer I struggle with that one when it’s a fundamental basic - not referencing this lad just all of them.

6 hours ago, May Contain Nuts said:

He sounds / looks the epitome of the perfect Warne player to me

Funny there’s so many calling for us to sign him and will be up in arms if we miss out or are perceived to have missed out even if we wernt in for him 😂,,,