Chrissy Martin

AdamSumnerDCFC6

9 minutes ago, David said:

Just quoting this as a reminder there is nothing in it.

And in before the lock this topic posts, not a fan of that, prefer discussions to die down naturally.

But yeah, just a reminder there is absolutely nothing in this rumour, if you can even call it that. 

Topics about Chrissy never die down entirely, a new one always springs up! ?

Edited by RoyMac5

18 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’d rather talk about the Legend that is Chrissy rather than the old black n white tv days of Clough n Dave tbh.  He was a much better footballer than Francis Lee. 

You don't look old enough to remember those days mate! ?

I bet he could have punched Norman Hunter just as hard! ?

21 hours ago, Sparkle said:

We are in the 3rd division - if we can’t get anyone else and Bristol city are paying most of his wages why not?

That would go down well the BC forum. Bring it on.

As for 'He's coming home', I thought he was born in Beccles.

His role would be similar to McGoldrick’s, which isn’t exactly pegging it from side to side for no reason, so it’s an interesting link of nothing else. The other side to that is how likely will we get a full season from McGoldrick? For all this ‘players running around’ malarkey that people have seemed to pick up on, our current no.10 is probably our most important player and that’s not his game either. So there’s method in the madness, even if there’s “nothing” in the link. 

Seem to remember a few times Martin getting written off on this forum, always came back and did well. Probably time to put a bit of respect on his name tbh, enough time is past and you can accept you were wrong.

jose mourinho football GIF by euronews

The aim for us to beat the administration thread right?

It's January 2123, and the Rams faithful are debating the chances of cloning Chris Martin from a chunk of his shin left on some Burnley defenders studs in 2016.

Opinion is fiercely divided between the 'you win nowt with clones' faction and the wardrobista ultras.

And on it will go.

I'd have him back just for giggles on here, tbh.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

There’s more chance of me playing up front for us than Martin again. Probably score just as many goals (0) in a Paul Warne side as well. He couldn’t be anymore what Warne is trying to avoid. 

Whys that? CM's hold up play and bringing in the likes of Knight, NML and Barks would work well. Not to mention his finishing in the box

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

There’s more chance of me playing up front for us than Martin again. Probably score just as many goals (0) in a Paul Warne side as well. He couldn’t be anymore what Warne is trying to avoid. 

Literally have Didzy strolling about up top and people are saying this?

All for having a laugh about this silly link but some people are saying stuff that’s absolutely outrageous, there’s no objectivity when it comes to Martin in the fanbase

You need someone rational like me to come in and tell the truth:

Chris Martin would score 15, assist about 20, win approx 5 penalties by diving and take us to the top of the table if he signed tomorrow. Martin back with the Rams would have simply too much sauce for League One to handle, I’ve got approx £50 left in my skybet account and it would all go on Derby to be promoted before the final day of the season if Chrissy came back.