Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

11 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Was hoping for one of the better Premiership teams but Liverpool will do. Take the money - pleased for Clowes.

So happy for Dave C. He will be so proud to take his seat in the Anfield Directors box. Half a £million in the coffers will be massive when you only get £800k telly money for the season.

Looking forward to this one, never  been to Anfield and should be a nice little payday for us whatever happens. 
The only away grounds I usually get to in cup games are the little ones. In recent times,  Mansfield, Accrington, Northampton and Scunthorpe. I enjoyed those grounds much more than going to Old Trafford when  Rowett was manager. I was expecting a fantastic atmosphere from the Man U fans but I found it to be completely soulless. It was really quiet for most of the time. They only started cheering when they scored, hope it’s better at Liverpool. 

4 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Looking forward to this one, never  been to Anfield and should be a nice little payday for us whatever happens. 
The only away grounds I usually get to in cup games are the little ones. In recent times,  Mansfield, Accrington, Northampton and Scunthorpe. I enjoyed those grounds much more than going to Old Trafford when  Rowett was manager. I was expecting a fantastic atmosphere from the Man U fans but I found it to be completely soulless. It was really quiet for most of the time. They only started cheering when they scored, hope it’s better at Liverpool. 

Forgot to add that we will be an amazing away support , drown the scouses out

2 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I've been 5 times to Liverpool and always enjoyed it. The Kop is not always as good as it appears to be on European nights but, if its full, its awesome, nearly as good as the South Stand!

Not been since the bigger capacity so it will be like a new ground really. Hope its a decent attendance but tbf it will be a youth team outing for Liverpool.

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Priority should be for fans who have been chased the length of Scotland Road in the 1970's.

Priority should go to friends (me) of young lads (my mate) who get stripped to their undercrackers (a late ‘70’s term for men’s briefs) at knife point (albeit little more than a pen knife) whilst attempting to return to the away coaches via Stanley Park, due to (my mate’s) outer garments all being adorned with a Derby County Ram, and thus being seen (One assumes?) as some form of trophy to the local scallies. 
As if a 3-0 defeat hadn’t dampened our spirits enough!  
scummy Liverbird flockers!