Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I've been 5 times to Liverpool and always enjoyed it. The Kop is not always as good as it appears to be on European nights but, if its full, its awesome, nearly as good as the South Stand!

Not been since the bigger capacity so it will be like a new ground really. Hope its a decent attendance but tbf it will be a youth team outing for Liverpool.

Youth team playing will give us that upset chance, unless Liverpool pay us a bit more respect that is!

Always enjoyable going to Anfield, if only to encounter the watch ya car mister experience ?

2 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Youth team playing will give us that upset chance, unless Liverpool pay us a bit more respect that is!

Always enjoyable going to Anfield, if only to encounter the watch ya car mister experience ?

Whatever the going rate is nowadays, just promise them double when you get back, just as long as the motor is unblemished… and has been washed!  
more expensive, but much more relaxing than if you pay em up front, and much more satisfying when you drive away in a clean car!  ?

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Priority should go to friends (me) of young lads (my mate) who get stripped to their undercrackers (a late ‘70’s term for men’s briefs) at knife point (albeit little more than a pen knife) whilst attempting to return to the away coaches via Stanley Park, due to (my mate’s) outer garments all being adorned with a Derby County Ram, and thus being seen (One assumes?) as some form of trophy to the local scallies. 
As if a 3-0 defeat hadn’t dampened our spirits enough!  
scummy Liverbird flockers! 

Should have gone on the train like the brave lads who got chased down Scotland Road.

One was classed as rather effeminate for travelling by coach back then.

One could even make an assumption that one travelled on the other bus, so to speak. #VizComic. #RogersProfanisaurus

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Should have gone on the train like the brave lads who got chased down Scotland Road.

One was classed as rather effeminate for travelling by coach back then.

One could even make an assumption that one travelled on the other bus, so to speak. #VizComic. #RogersProfanisaurus

I was 15. Mate was 14. 
Both of us were far more interested in football than girls. In fact, If I recall correctly, I hadn’t even worked out which form of transport I preferred, at that stage!  ?

17 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Priority should go to friends (me) of young lads (my mate) who get stripped to their undercrackers (a late ‘70’s term for men’s briefs) at knife point (albeit little more than a pen knife) whilst attempting to return to the away coaches via Stanley Park, due to (my mate’s) outer garments all being adorned with a Derby County Ram, and thus being seen (One assumes?) as some form of trophy to the local scallies. 
As if a 3-0 defeat hadn’t dampened our spirits enough!  
scummy Liverbird flockers! 

I was at that game. 1980. Keith Osgood own goal. Probably our only effort on target.

Lad on our coach got kicked in the head on the way back past Stanley Park. I learnt later his jaw was broken.

Was also at BBG 1991 for the 1-7.

Don't like Liverpool. 

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Absolutely No idea!
You asked what we think. That’s what I think!

If you’d have asked what we know, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation!  ?

Ha! Ok!  ? I thought there was a rule about away allocations in cup games and was awaiting superior knowledge with my rather passively phrased question…

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I was at that game. 1980. Keith Osgood own goal. Probably our only effort on target.

Lad on our coach got kicked in the head on the way back past Stanley Park. I learnt later his jaw was broken.

Don't like Liverpool. 

My mistake. Just checked Google…
I was on the Kop for the 3-0 in 1980. Despite the score, it was an otherwise positive experience. 
The Stanley Park incident I referred to was actually 78, after enduring the 5-0 defeat from the less than welcoming away end!  
?

12 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Don't like Liverpool. 

Yes, I was there for the 1-7….thought we were still in it at 1-1 ?