Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

48 minutes ago, Boss said:

I’m hoping some grow up before the game comes and realise 50 years have passed and things change. Will be very embarrassing if chants of sign on and reference to Hillsborough come out because of people stuck in the past like you.

Who mentioned Hillsborough ? Not me. 
I’d like to bet you wouldn’t be so condescending if your mate had his face slashed by a coward ( needing 20 stitches ) in front of you. 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood
Added a bit

49 minutes ago, Boss said:

I’m hoping some grow up before the game comes and realise 50 years have passed and things change. Will be very embarrassing if chants of sign on and reference to Hillsborough come out because of people stuck in the past like you.

That's one hell of a reach. If you want to point the finger at people "referring to Hillsborough" you're at the wrong end of Brian Clough Way. 

13 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I’d like to bet you wouldn’t be so condescending if your mate had his face slashed by a coward ( needing 20 stitches ) in front of you. 

One of my relatives also had a knife jammed in his back after watching a football match there. Thankfully ok, but seems to be a common occurence in that city

7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

One of my relatives also had a knife jammed in his back after watching a football match there. Thankfully ok, but seems to be a common occurence in that city

They're not called "bin dippers for nowt" they had a history in the 70s when going away, They'd hide knives in rubbish bins to be collected after the game, They did it at Derby bus station, 1st and only time i've had a blade pulled on me, Had to go to Woolworths and buy a new pair of Y fronts, As did other Rams fans ?

1 hour ago, Boss said:

There's good and bad all over the UK, Liverpool has a history of violence a lot to do with the Docks and contraband, Watch "Narcos Liverpool" also the news this last week ?

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Another Dick.

middle-finger-fuck.gif

Meanwhile, we’re relieved to get a mid table PL outfit rather than the top enders such as Palace, Leeds and Arsenal.

33 minutes ago, Crewton said:

W/C 7th November, probably 8th/9th

Sky tv will dictate depending which day they have Liverpool playing the previous premiership game, we could even end up playing on the Thursday if they stick Liverpool on the Monday 

15 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

There's good and bad all over the UK, Liverpool has a history of violence a lot to do with the Docks and contraband, Watch "Narcos Liverpool" also the news this last week ?

Only have to look at the news last week and over the last few months , plus what happened to Andre Wisdom. A certain section of that society still living in that age. 

3 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Only have to look at the news last week and over the last few months , plus what happened to Andre Wisdom. A certain section of that society still living in that age. 

They’re horrible, always have been always will be. Those who went to games in the 80s/90s (and I’m guessing 70s) have 1st hand experience of it. From what I see they haven’t changed. Scouse not English says it all. I hope we absolutely batter them 

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

My wife's cousin got stabbed by a Man Utd fan at a Chelsea game, nearly died. Unfortunately these things happen at any game. To just pick Liverpool out is a bit unfair. Hope your mate was ok by the way.

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Sky tv will dictate depending which day they have Liverpool playing the previous premiership game, we could even end up playing on the Thursday if they stick Liverpool on the Monday 

I take your point, but it seems unlikely. The World Cup starts on 20th November and there's a full PL programme on the w/e of Saturday 12th too. A "Super Sunday" seems more likely than a Monday game, with such a crammed schedule. We'll see soon I guess.