Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

6 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

The premier league TV fixtures for November haven’t been chosen yet. Tottenham v Liverpool will be a TV fixture.

Could be, Not sure how that would work for maybe a 24 hour delay to kick off ?‍♀️

5 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Could be, Not sure how that would work for maybe a 24 hour delay to kick off ?‍♀️

Our FA Cup match could be on the Sunday also (I think fixtures are split between Saturday and Sunday in the first two rounds). We could also be picked for TV.

12 hours ago, angieram said:

They are the only club I know of that are guaranteed to be on TV every round of the FA Cup. 

Except when they play Derby. Our defeat to them at home about 2017 time (think it was 3-1?) broke a streak of something like 60 of their FA Cup games that were on TV in a row.

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Except when they play Derby. Our defeat to them at home about 2017 time (think it was 3-1?) broke a streak of something like 60 of their FA Cup games that were on TV in a row.

Any team with any kind of record must either hate or love playing us.

If they haven't won for ages, you just know that we'll give them a good chance to get that elusive win.

Or in the case of Man Utd in the FA Cup, you knew that drawing Derby would inevitably be just about the first time ever Man Utd weren't on TV.

They say things like this tend to even themselves out over time, yet we just always seem to be that club.

7 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Are you sure? Could've sworn I watched on TV.

Didn't George Thorne equalise? 

12 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Think that one was on telly. You might be thinking of the 2020 game which we lost 0-3. Luke Shaw scored the first with a shot into the ground that bounced over kelle Roos I think. 

30 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Think that one was on telly. You might be thinking of the 2020 game which we lost 0-3. Luke Shaw scored the first with a shot into the ground that bounced over kelle Roos I think. 

The 2020 one was on TV as well. The Rooney factor meant it was always going to be

15 hours ago, Patrick Rams said:

Are you sure? Could've sworn I watched on TV.

Didn't George Thorne equalise? 

9 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

9 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

The 2020 one was on TV as well. The Rooney factor meant it was always going to be

9 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Was it the 08/09 one? Just after we’d beat them 1-0 in the league cup semi? My  kids had chicken pox so I left them at home with their mum and she couldn’t watch it

17 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

The match that wasn’t shown was at Old Trafford 2017/18.

I guess Google must be down for everyone...

Will is correct, my memory has let me down.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-12-year-streak-fa-cup-matches-a8097601.html?amp

All the games just merge into one after a while don't they?

• 3 weeks later...