Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

I’ll say the same thing as I do every time - I want a draw that gives us the best possible chance of progressing to Round 4. This cup should must be good for morale at the club, and helps (somewhat) financially too, so we want to keep it going if we can.

With that in mind, I’ll take a League Two club - so Crawley, Gillingham, Newport or Stevenage.

17 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ll say the same thing as I do every time - I want a draw that gives us the best possible chance of progressing to Round 4. This cup should must be good for morale at the club, and helps (somewhat) financially too, so we want to keep it going if we can.

With that in mind, I’ll take a League Two club - so Crawley, Gillingham, Newport or Stevenage.

If Burton can get to the semi finals then we can

17 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I agree but think we're more likely to lose to one of those listed than a higher end championship or lower end premier league team so liverpool will do

10 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

If Burton can get to the semi finals then we can

Exactly - I forgot they made it that far! There’s plenty of teams that have shown it can be done, if you get the luck of the draw. You always have to retain hope you can make it to the business end of the competition - no point entering if you have no belief!

13 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I agree but think we're more likely to lose to one of those listed than a higher end championship or lower end premier league team so liverpool will do

It’s bizarre… but I see what you mean. We seem to do better against teams who underestimate us, and don’t just sit deep and fight for the whole 90 mins. 

Everton might be a shout ?