Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'd love West Ham away as I've so many cockney mates who are always trying to take me to a game at the Olympic Stadium. But I want to be there in the away end.

Have been there for Olympics and World Athletic Champs. Would love to see football there and we'd get loads of tickets.

best chance of a win would do.

Anyone wanting a glamourous tie against a famous/illustrious/rich high-flyer should foook off and support that team as far as I am concerned. Nothing wrecks morale as much an embarrassing drubbing by the big boys, and nothing creates distraction in the games during the build up than an upcoming game against a big team. We end up having rubbish results beforehand and rubbish performances after.

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Anyone wanting a glamourous tie against a famous/illustrious/rich high-flyer should foook off and support that team as far as I am concerned. Nothing wrecks morale as much an embarrassing drubbing by the big boys, and nothing creates distraction in the games during the build up than an upcoming game against a big team. We end up having rubbish results beforehand and rubbish performances after.

Battered Sheffield Wednesday and Blackburn 3-0 either side of the man United game in 2020

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Have been there for Olympics and World Athletic Champs. Would love to see football there and we'd get loads of tickets.

I’m a STH there. £160 for over 65s! Great ground but beer (well it’s only lager and it’s only Fosters) is £7.50 a pint! And a hot dog for £8.00.   I prefer Orient round the corner with its CAMRA winning bar, and it’s incredibly friendly and knowledgeable crowd.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Forest as first choice but I have a really good mate who’s a Burnley fan and would come down for the game. Then I’d take Wycombe at home just because I want to shout at their toxic owner as often as possible. 

I'd like Burnley at Turf Moor, for some nice rivalry with the husband (and 5 min travel time to go to!)

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

The game isn't until early Nov. What could possibly go wrong it that time?!

Might be a good time to beat a big club, with all world cup players wanting to give it a miss!

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

That's actually only second on the all time wrecking of morale list.

No 1 is having your own fans expecting and/or preparing themselves for an embarrassing drubbing before a ball is kicked! 

?