League 1 Salt Levels

Day

Just existing will cause salt levels to increase within fans bloodstreams this season. 

As we know, too much salt is not healthy, so I feel it's important to raise awareness this season by highlighting fans that have dangerously high salt levels.

So let's kick it off with this Oxford United fan that hasn't taken losing today well.

Well both teams had zero points at the start of the day. We now have 3. Oxford still have 0. That's football!

Also... on the subject of "a while"... this is the same Oxford that haven't been above the third tier in over 20 years, right?

Edited by Black ('n' White) Sheep

I browsed OwlsTalk earlier and they have a big thread on Derby and our signings.

I thought they’d understand our position a bit.

Well most are seething, feeling we have cheated with one or two even comparing our situation to Leicester.

One thing I’ve realized is the media and the EFL/Gibson/Wycombe really have painted Derby as the bad guys.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I browsed OwlsTalk earlier and they have a big thread on Derby and our signings.

Well most are seething, feeling we have cheated with one or two even comparing our situation to Leicester.

One thing I’ve realized is the media and the EFL/Gibson/Wycombe really have painted Derby as the bad guys.

We weren't the ones chucking a whole stadium of revenue into the wrong accounts. Feck em 

37 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Wednesday fans are hilarious. Their club committed blatant accounts fraud and were let off with a punishment that basically said "they didn't mean it" when only a soppy mug would believe that. But they think what we did was worse. 

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Good. The opinions of other fanbases should mean nothing to us. If they hate us it's because they know deep down that we are the biggest fish in the pond and sooner or later we will fight our way past them all.

56 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Fair play to him, at least he acknowledges that we’re massive.

Also, bravo Oxford, bravo. You kept us out for 80 minutes. An achievement to be sure. Only massive clubs keep clean sheets for 97 minutes though…. ?

Plus the further 50 seconds the officials dug out their arse after that...massive isn't strong enough surely. 

I couldn’t get to the game yesterday but from what I’ve read sounded quite the occasion which both sets of supporters contributed to. I’ve also seen a lot of love on Twitter for Derby fans from Oxford, praising the atmosphere and noise saying we’re a proper club and they wish us well. Not seen such an outpouring of positive emotion towards us from an opposition set of fans for many a year. Exactly as it should be. I hope more visiting clubs will be like Oxford .

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I just looked at this , my question is ... who is the Derby “fan” on there slagging us off and basically kissing those Wendie fans asses ???

8 hours ago, Crewton said:

Apparently we also celebrated the winning goal too enthusiastically ? 

Still, at least we didn't invade the pitch at the end and blind-side headbutt a bloke who wasn't even playing.... 

How can we be dismissive of "little teams" in League One and celebrate too much at beating them, both at the same time?

I think we are celebrating having a team at all , having the stadium back and the start of a new season and a new era. All capped off with a win. Can't be bad.