League 1 Salt Levels

Day

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I found this gem a particular rib-tickler.... ?

but I still wouldn’t swap our club with any other, particularly with those toxic pits of greed and entitlement dressed as sleeping giant football clubs (see Derby, Sunderland, Peterborough, Ipswich, MK etc).

We've made it into some pretty exalted company there...... Peterborough..... Sleeping giant...... Oh my sides! ?

4 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

but I still wouldn’t swap our club with any other, particularly with those toxic pits of greed and entitlement dressed as sleeping giant football clubs (see Derby, Sunderland, Peterborough, Ipswich, MK etc).

We've made it into some pretty exalted company there...... Peterborough..... Sleeping giant...... Oh my sides! ?

I nearly choked on my Bollinger.

6 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Reminded me of this

The comment 'the efl let derby delay their accounts submission relegated us. They were over due for 3 or 4 years'   

So was he saying we should be submitting them 3 years before? When they were not in the championship? 

Obviously if that was the case we would have took a deduction before they even had a 1 year championship visit.  

1 minute ago, The_Sheriff said:

The comment 'the efl let derby delay their accounts submission relegated us. They were over due for 3 or 4 years'   

So was he saying we should be submitting them 3 years before? When they were not in the championship? 

Obviously if that was the case we would have took a deduction before they even had a 1 year championship visit.  

Sssssshhhhhhhhh

Don't pee on the simpletons chips!

3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Derby - tens of millions in debt to HMRC and various other creditors - able to afford players like McGoldrick, Hourihane, Chester, Barkhuizen, Collins, Mendez-Laing. All proven Championship performers, some of whom were playing in the Prem a couple of years ago. The quality told in the end, and they'll be near top of the league once they all click. They've truly gotten away with murder. I despise them, possibly as much as MK now

To get out of administration most of that needed to be paid apart  from any to his shitbag chairman and pitiful club as they were never creditors. In fact they probably diluted any payment to the exchequer and actual creditors. Should someone let him know and also pass him some tissues.