League 1 Salt Levels

Day

"We're going to have a party when Derby County die"

Last season whilst I thought it was pretty distasteful when sung at us, at least it was slightly relevant whilst our clubs future hung in the balance.

Fast forward a few weeks, club purchased, embargo's lifted, squad rebuilt, to hear it being sang still is just weird. 

Has the originality and banter levels dropped that far where opposition fans think it will get a rise out of us somehow?

Or are the salt levels still at a dangerous high as a result of this club still trading?

12 minutes ago, David said:

Last season whilst I thought it was pretty distasteful when sung at us, at least it was slightly relevant whilst our clubs future hung in the balance.

Fast forward a few weeks, club purchased, embargo's lifted, squad rebuilt, to hear it being sang still is just weird. 

Has the originality and banter levels dropped that far where opposition fans think it will get a rise out of us somehow?

Or are the salt levels still at a dangerous high as a result of this club still trading?

They were from Peterborough - just stupid.  Hard to believe so near Cambridge

1 hour ago, David said:

F'king fen-trotters. More fingers than they can fit in their sisters. 

1 hour ago, David said:

When I heard them sing it I thought surely now we are in a better financial position than they are.

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Salt mine has reached peak production levels.

Not similar to Coventry in the slightest ?‍♂️

pride parks not a soulless bowl they’d have found that out after 92 minutes there 

if you’re clinging onto lasts you’re the wrong side of the a52 Tommy lad

and finally who cares about posh?! Although it’s quite ironic that’s their nickname as I’ve been to Peterborough numerous times and it’s literally the polar opposite of posh.

I love the fact fans don’t like us though duck em all ?

10 hours ago, David said:

They’re idiots.

?We’re still here and we’re bigger than you ? 

My favourite chant from yesterday.