Haydon Roberts - signed for Bristol City

Nuwtfly

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Fair enough, didn't seem that way to me watching on rams tv... though I couldn't really see our right side too well 2nd half because of the contrast between the bright sun and the shadow of the stand!

I found it really difficult to tell who was playing where although I only saw about 10 minutes of the second half in total.

Looking at the lineup, I would have said Richards RB, Robinson RCM and Stretton RW

1 hour ago, whiteroseram said:

Primarily for LB and LCB in a 3 looks like, Fozzy style. Always reassuring have versatile options, especially with less options on the bench at this level 

Seems another sensible signing... Weird feeling isn't it

Did he look any good? Early days and all that…

Looks like he's bulked up a lot recently. Some of his earlier pics from Brighton youth team he doesn't look half the size he does in his signing photos.

If he has the ability to match the physicality hopefully he will be a great signing for us. Good luck this season Haydon.

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Poor effort from the mods here. Thread title hasn't even been changed to this lad being signed yet. Just goes to show that it was @angieram and @DarkFruitsRam7 holding this place together. ?

I agree. ? ?

But if you want the thread title changing you'd be better off copying in one of them, rather than an ex-mod and one on a sabbatical! 

@Duracell is online. 

13 hours ago, angieram said:

I agree. ? ?

But if you want the thread title changing you'd be better off copying in one of them, rather than an ex-mod and one on a sabbatical! 

I went on one of those once, not a bad machine but prefered the V twin to the square 4 sabbatical, easier gear change and smoother clutch.

• 10 months later...
20 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Looks like Roberts departure from Brighton has been confirmed. Am I correct in thinking that there would be no compensation due if BHA haven’t offered him a contract?

B593A5D8-6537-44DD-8D09-FE04DDA376AC.jpeg

Can’t see their official retained list anywhere (probably due to their season not being finished), so this looks like he’s been released.

No compo necessary if we go for him.