The Administration Thread

Boycie

35 minutes ago, w8sey said:

This was my first thought. I hope not, but wouldn't blame him at all. 

Would be gutted if he does. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he left but not straight after this announcement. I’d like to think he’ll want to see who the new owner is and what sort of relationship he can develop with him. I would imagine Rooney is just as pi22ed off as the rest of us the way CK has handled this with his excuses for the delays and failure to complete the deal. I would hope Rooney wants to distance himself from CK at the moment and to resign immediately would probably send out the wrong message.

29 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

FWIW, I don’t think Kirchner got this far down the line with any intention of pulling out. I genuinely believe that he was intent on buying Derby County, have Rooney as manager and probably get us into a decent position in the champ before selling us for a decent price (or atleast that was the plan). He’s probably run into the same problem Alonso and BZI fell into that it’s difficult to get money that’s not traceable into the country. Or at least it’s not without people higher up who are on your side willing to get it pushed through. Especially in the current climate.

The intention was right, in terms of options it was probably worth persuing but we are currently in a difficult position where we need local short term investment and a serious bidder in place.

I seem to be alone but I agree with @TuffLuff.... I'm sure it wasn't his intention to fail with his takeover.

Nevertheless, I'm annoyed that I was taken in by the positive spin he put on things.

But that's just me.

What the hell about the Administrators and the EFL. Surely they should have been more stringent, surely they should have seen through this. Surely, they should not have allowed this to happen.

The most annoying thing of all is the time that has been wasted.

We are now really up against it. Sh**

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I received this email today, I don’t mind asking her to pay Julys wages and we can divi the rest over the forum?

D57FFF3D-94A9-43FC-B1FB-E3B0FA2ADE80.thumb.jpeg.c511cc14e2f744910515fc390c51d411.jpeg

They offered me 14 billion

I've just contacted Admin and said I will buy the club once the funds clear..they have given me a period of exclusivity..

Edited by Yani P

Why did Kirchner choose DCFC to buy?.

I still think it has something to do with Rooney and his agent, Rooney may have known him from his time in the US and Rooneys agent convincing him to buy the club and make a name for himself in the UK (in a positive way) with Rooney among others being silent backers. I can't see any other way the club would have come to his attention.

CK just the name above the door and Rooney doing a "Salford" with Derby,hence the offer so we don't start on a points deduction and a level playing field.