The Administration Thread

Boycie

18 minutes ago, maxjam said:

I remember when I heard we had been put into administration, I was driving back from Swansea having taken my eldest son to start University there.

Tomorrow I fetch him back after completing his first year.

Time flies ? 

Perhaps you should have picked him up sooner and we would have been out of this mess a long time ago

Wonder if he’ll fly over this weekend, won’t celebrate until it’s done because we’ve been let down so much over the last 2 years but things are finally looking up, could be an exciting summer ???

48 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

How anyone can still stand by what Mel Morris did is absolutely staggering. There is no a place dark enough on this planet for that man's soul to heal. 

Truly one of the most repugnant human beings to ever walk this planet and this City is far worse off for having him steal oxygen here for far too long. 

Blimey! I dread to think how you feel about Putin and that basket case running North Korea ?

51 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

How anyone can still stand by what Mel Morris did is absolutely staggering. There is no a place dark enough on this planet for that man's soul to heal. 

Truly one of the most repugnant human beings to ever walk this planet and this City is far worse off for having him steal oxygen here for far too long. 

I wish we could have him tried and convicted for crimes against the city and the people of Derby. A nice sentence would be putting the twit in stocks and making him destitute. A man can dream.... All jokes aside, I am glad the charlatan has gone and may he never darken our doorstep again.

F OFF Mel.

Edited by DanS1992