The Administration Thread

Boycie

35 minutes ago, Miggins said:

It's an epic read but it goes on a bit, but still well worth a read.

'War and Peace' is like the Teddy Bears' Picnic compared with this horror story.

Love, hate, intrigue, plot twists, conspiracy theories, goodies, baddies, hope, despair, tragedy, comedy.

All of life's rich tapestry lie within these covers.

If it was a work of fiction it would be a roller-coaster of a read and a best seller.

However, as a true story that recounts the club's descent into chaos due to unthinkable mismanagement.........

Actually, don't bother going back to  page 6.

Just hide in the cupboard under the stairs and repeat after me....'La La La La LA LA LA LA LA !! ?

It is a long read but I took a course in speed reading and read War and Peace in 1 hour. It's about Russia.

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It will be a truly miserable day if it was announced Davies was moving on. 

The likes of Ebiowei, Allsop, etc leaving isn't great but I doubt I will pay them much mind once the season kicks off. Davies leaving, on the other hand, would be a real kick in the spuds - as would Rooney. 

This is it for me.

If we can keep Rooney and Davies we have a chance to build something. The season may start a bit flat but with those two leaders at the club a strong bond will develop with whatever squad we end up with. Young and old will want to give their all for them.

A new owner will have two real football men working for him. It gives us a chance, something to work on.

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I suppose they could do that to avoid him being tempted by others ? Does that help us .. I suppose it depends on what Malcom wants too ? … Interesting, yet more money games.  At this point, his leaving is almost inevitable so if we can get a bit of extra then so be it. 

11 minutes ago, jono said:

I suppose they could do that to avoid him being tempted by others ? Does that help us .. I suppose it depends on what Malcom wants too ? … Interesting, yet more money games.  At this point, his leaving is almost inevitable so if we can get a bit of extra then so be it. 

We're entitled to a fee as he's under 24, whether an agreed fee between the clubs or via tribunal.

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Lets all meet up on the page 3000,

Won't it be strange when @DarkFruitsRam7 is fully grown,

be there 2 o'clock,

for the Quantuma update,

I'm entering the working world in two weeks I'll have you know!

Mind you, that's enough time for 3 preferred bidders to be named and binned.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm entering the working world in two weeks I'll have you know!

Are you looking forward to having all you hopes, joys, ambitions and lie ins destroyed by a merciless, unending grind?

But seriously, good luck, I hope you find a good employer and make the most you oportunities. Like a lot of folks, I'd happily give someone else's arm and a leg to be 20 years younger again.

21 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Are you looking forward to having all you hopes, joys, ambitions and lie ins destroyed by a merciless, unending grind?

But seriously, good luck, I hope you find a good employer and make the most you oportunities. Like a lot of folks, I'd happily give someone else's arm and a leg to be 20 years younger again.

I've been very much making the most of my final days as a student recently, and it's probably aged me 20 years anyway!

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

16 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Does not sound like Appeleby's bid was one that was sent to the Efl. 

Chris Coles said on RD there are elements of the bid that Q are not happy with. 

Surley they should proceed with Andy Appleby’s offer then? Hopefully Quantuma stop messing about and get a deal done before it's too late.