The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

No, I believe the £28m was purely for the club/creditors - PP was not included if below report is to be believed. I think they might have made a subsequent offer of circa £30m which did include the stadium

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60085954

Wouldn't be surprised now if potential buyers other than Ashley came forward. The big sticking points back in Dec/Jan were the parasite claims & the sale of PP - assuming Clowes is happy to lease to other buyers, there's a clearer deal to be struck with a new bidder that may mean us avoiding 15 points.

Fully support Quantuma proposing to end exclusivity to Kirchner & by the by, his conduct when questioned on the golf course today was a disgrace. He is very aware of how desperate fans are & it wouldn't have hurt to have just fronted up & offered some assurances or empathy if he wasn't in a position to offer clarity. Like many on Twitter have remarked, it looked like an episode of Rogue Traders.

30 looks a non starter. 22 for stadium, 5 for the loan that kept us going, several for admins that leaves about nothing for tax man and creditors 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Until Quantuma remove his exclusivity I’ll believe.

This Ashley thing with -15points isn’t a good look either 

Nixon still thinks CK is the real deal 

What choice do we have but go with what Quantuma say?

At least all this has put pressure on them to do something.

Derby are always ahead of the curve. I remember when we pioneered shirt advertising with our Saab deal, only for the authorities to refuse to allow it. Nowadays can you imagine not having ads on shirts but at the time we really suffered by not having that cash injection.

If the story that Kirchner has made a fortune through cryptos is true, here's the thing...

In a few years time it will be straightforward for someone who's made their money through cryptocurrency to spend those funds, but for now governments continue to resist cryptos for all they're worth as these are an erosion of national sovereignty. Whoever controls the money supply controls the country, and governments hate cryptos because they cannot control them. So, again, we may very well suffer and not get that cash injection when we need it most.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don’t understand what is in it for Chris Kirchner to attempt to buy the club if he doesn’t have the funds. Why go through all this? If he has funds tied up and can’t budge then that’s another matter. 

It gives him a profile in the UK. No publicity is bad publicity. 

He seems the sort that likes hanging about and getting seen with famous people. Today being the prime example. 

1 minute ago, I know nuffin said:

Quite the opposite. They must think he is still viable or they would have thrown him out. If he comes up with the cash first it will still be his but now I see pressure to come up with cadh

But isn’t removing his PB status effectively “throwing him out”? Maybe the last PB extension was to allow him time to come up with the cash.

They way I see it is IF they do remove his PB status then they’ve either lost patience with him or lost confidence in his ability to close the deal within a reasonable period of time and decided now is the time to open up for alternative bids. 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

But isn’t removing his PB status effectively “throwing him out”? Maybe the last PB extension was to allow him time to come up with the cash.

They way I see it is IF they do remove his PB status then they’ve either lost patience with him or lost confidence in his ability to close the deal within a reasonable period of time and decided now is the time to open up for alternative bids. 

I think if he gets the money to them before someone else, he can still buy the club

12 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Graham Jones, 7 tweets, 0 followers, following 1.

@Curtains my friend, you could be clutching at straws there mate.

I wanted it to work with CK so much but it's not looking good, is it?

Sounds like a trolling Florest/Leeds/Wycombe/QPR/Boro* fan making mischief.

* delete as applicable.

If CK really is genuine, and confident about this going through, then he has nothing to worry about. By the looks of it, if/once the money goes through, the deal is done. We've wasted a week waiting for it, it's not feasible to keep waiting just in case it doesn't happen. Allowing others the opportunity to progress their deal while we wait to see if the money clears or not makes much more sense than waiting for it to fall through and then panicking. CK can have no complaints at that either, he's had his go at it, so it either completes soon, or somebody else has their turn.