The Administration Thread

Boycie

I’ve never known anything in my life where over a course of a week I’ve gone through the emotions of high literally every hour.

From last Friday morning until now (and I imagine another week or so until I know we are safe for the season) it’ll continue and it’s horrible.

Every hour there is a positive story and a negative story. I think we’re safe, I think we’re not. Like many others, I tend to scroll through this thread looking more for embedded articles as they tend to tell me more or get those hopes up or down.

I hate this.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

An interesting question - would seem to be the Appleby bid and if it was Ashley he's pribably got it stuffed into the pocket of his other trousers from when he last went to sppons for a quite pint of thirty.

Would you trust Ashley to pay you back without it being water tight?

No

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I’ve never known anything in my life where over a course of a week I’ve gone through the emotions of high literally every hour.

From last Friday morning until now (and I imagine another week or so until I know we are safe for the season) it’ll continue and it’s horrible.

Every hour there is a positive story and a negative story. I think we’re safe, I think we’re not. Like many others, I tend to scroll through this thread looking more for embedded articles as they tend to tell me more or get those hopes up or down.

I hate this.

You’re not the only one. I can’t get anything done at work, I’ve not spoke to my girlfriend in days. I need positive news, and I’m taking this as today’s win. Off to the fridge for a beer

1 minute ago, twelveincher said:

You’re not the only one. I can’t get anything done at work, I’ve not spoke to my girlfriend in days. I need positive news, and I’m taking this as today’s win. Off to the fridge for a beer

If you live up to your username then your girlfriend will forgive your silence. 

Rich Riley looks to have limited funds, essentially a very successful CEO within the tech industry, but not with anything that he's created, ala King Games, which leads me to believe he's a very well paid employee - usually a long way off what's required to run a multi-million pound football club, without considering the insanely high level of debt hanging over the club. 

I just hope, if he does put the money in, that he isn't over-stretching himself where it becomes quickly obvious that it's going to deplete his life savings and means we're just kicking the can down the road. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Rich Riley looks to have limited funds, essentially a very successful CEO within the tech industry, but not with anything that he's created, ala King Games, which leads me to believe he's a very well paid employee - usually a long way off what's required to run a multi-million pound football club, without considering the insanely high level of debt hanging over the club. 

I just hope, if he does put the money in, that he isn't over-stretching himself where it becomes quickly obvious that it's going to deplete his life savings and means we're just kicking the can down the road. 

To be fair it's pretty hard to judge the wealth of some of these tech guys because a lot of them invested a lot of money in crypto currency for huge profits, not to say he has done that, but it could certainly be deceiving. 

8 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I hate this.

I am worn out with it. It’s effecting my work as I am constantly checking for news. Think I will take a day off checking tomorrow and then check back in before the Florist game ??

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

But then we want someone who will run the club sustainably rather than someone who splashes the cash and then disappears. Been there, done that.