DCFC Fans Forum on the creditors list

overlandandsea

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I’m waiting for David to post his table number again from Witherspoons.

Again? I'm not daft enough to do that.

40th to go to tonight as well, another hour on the road first. My liver will hate me by the morning.

6 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

By my quick reckoning, we owe circa £65m to external creditors.

Main ones being:-

HMRC £26m

MSD £20m

Transfer fees £8m

Reading the document on my phone so please feel free to correct if I hav mis-read anything there.

When you consider that at 30 June 2018 we were actually owed £80m, have had 2 years of income since then Id estimate at £50m, had imcoming transfer fees of maybe £20m, it really does show how badly MM let the expenditure get out of control.

I'm afraid the excuse about Covid causing our situation looks weaker by the day.

MSD is a good deal more I think. The stadium owning company also borrowed from them and the club guaranteed the debt. Doubt HMRC will be paid in full but who knows how much Kirchner is willing to pay .... 

A Rams forum I'm on called Rams on Demand has a running total as per the screenshot that seems to renew about every two months although not sure on that and the target always seems to get hit and I've donated several times. People always know where the board is with costs. 

I know you're reluctant to ask people, but I also think more people would want to help if they knew you were out of pocket.

As I said last time, if @Rev hadn't mentioned the donate link I'd have never noticed it. 

I'll set up a monthly payment and if I hadn't just got a £2.5k vets bill on the back of needing new glasses and dental work (who knew both cost more over here than in the US for duck's sake?) I'd have made it more.

2021-11-20_17-23-32.png

Edited by Bob The Badger

15 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

A Rams forum I'm on called Rams on Demand has a running total as per the screenshot that seems to renew about every two months although not sure on that and the target always seems to get hit and I've donated several times. People always know where the board is with costs. 

I know you're reluctant to ask people, but I also think more people would want to help if they knew you were out of pocket.

As I said last time, if @Rev hadn't mentioned the donate link I'd have never noticed it. 

I'll set up a monthly payment and if I hadn't just got a £2.5k vets bill on the back of needing new glasses and dental work (who knew both cost more over here than in the US for duck's sake?) I'd have made it more.

2021-11-20_17-23-32.png

I think you definitely need new glasses if you're letting the vet do your dental work!

17 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

2021-11-20_17-23-32.png

Didn’t know anything about the donate option until today, and I will be contributing. What’s wrong with an annual membership charge say £5, or more depending on the number of members. Would also stop wums disguised as Rams fans. Uk Dentistry more expensive than the US , you’re avin a laff.

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

MSD is a good deal more I think. The stadium owning company also borrowed from them and the club guaranteed the debt. Doubt HMRC will be paid in full but who knows how much Kirchner is willing to pay .... 

Well if I was him I get it paid in full and get out of the way and rest paid period of time.

7 hours ago, David said:

To be honest, I haven't seen any yet, haven't looked outside this forum though.

Wouldn't be surprised if the usual suspects are on it on Twitter.

Just wanted to clear things up which I know the majority of the forum will take my word for.

Appreciate the words. ?

Our friend over in Bristol has had his say on it in the past ?