DCFC Fans Forum on the creditors list

overlandandsea

6 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

I'd willingly donate,but I'd like to know what revenue it generates and profit margins first.

So, to be clear, you won’t willingly donate. You first want a breakdown of how much money David spends on Peroni and hair grooming products.

Edited by ThePrisoner
Edit quote

6 hours ago, simmoram1995 said:

Well I’ve been going through the new documents with an accountant friend of mine and although it looked grim at first a large chunk of that isn’t as bad as first thought.

He said most of what we owe is share premium which won’t need to be paid back to in theory what we owe in practical terms is the £26m to HMRC , £300,000 to Employees and the £20M to MSD = around £50 m  in debt we must pay assets total £64 m but we value club a slight down value at £50 M = that’s without the stadium as with the stadium the club is surplus £100 M valuation 

so what I reckon the deal is really worth to Kirchner and co is approximately £ 50M assets +£  50 m debt + stadium either given by Mel or vastly reduced sum so the final deal for Derby will be £100M + 

Don’t think you value football clubs on the supposed value of net assets. I think it’s more about cash flows 

3 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

MSD is a good deal more I think. The stadium owning company also borrowed from them and the club guaranteed the debt. Doubt HMRC will be paid in full but who knows how much Kirchner is willing to pay .... 

Its stated on the creditors list at £20m and ties in with what was said about £16m being borrowed during Covid and a further £4m this season.

30 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Its stated on the creditors list at £20m and ties in with what was said about £16m being borrowed during Covid and a further £4m this season.

Yes I agree and it also fits in with the MSD statement that they lent 18m to the club. But I think they also financed (or refinanced) some of the debt in Gellaw 202 (the company which bought the stadium). Only mention it because if the purchaser is going to get the stadium freehold, any debt on 202 will need to be repaid. 

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Our friend over in Bristol has had his say on it in the past ?

I was sent the link to it a few weeks ago, something along the lines of should send it to Steve Gibson, give him another stick to beat the club with.

That guy is a tool of the highest order, just pips Steve Gibson himself to the top spot on the ****** ladder.

I am new to this but from what I can see David and the mods do a great job. There are fees to pay and the cash has to come from somewhere. If not enough comes in you will be sat there looking at a blank screen, if more than enough comes in does anybody begrudge David a d the mods the odd or even tipple. They must spend countless hours a day on here and will be lucky to see a fee pence for their time. Well worth it

1 hour ago, Charlie George said:

I'd willingly donate,but I'd like to know what revenue it generates and profit margins first.

Well today we have received £270 worth of donations before PayPal fees which is incredible, I honestly can't thank members enough.

I have just filed the 20/21 tax year accounts last week for the forum, can send you a copy if you like?