First time I thought this tonight

Boycie

Can i first start by agreeing i think we will go down.

However how can you blame WR , 

we have a bare minimum squad, and from what i saw tonight they really tried, especially towards the end. alot of these player are pold and some players nobody wanted, however we had no choice but to bring them in, to make a squad.

If we get a take over done , well who knows what the future may hold

Also can i say even whilst loosing the superb vocal support from are fans was amazing, and out sung the home fans. brilliant support and that alone will be a plus for someone thinking of taking us on

1 minute ago, BodminRam said:

Can i first start by agreeing i think we will go down.

However how can you blame WR , 

we have a bare minimum squad, and from what i saw tonight they really tried, especially towards the end. alot of these player are pold and some players nobody wanted, however we had no choice but to bring them in, to make a squad.

If we get a take over done , well who knows what the future may hold

Also can i say even whilst loosing the superb vocal support from are fans was amazing, and out sung the home fans. brilliant support and that alone will be a plus for someone thinking of taking us on

Precisely. Well said! Keep our heads. Too soon to be dejected. Fans can lift things; ?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I know the teams tired, but when I see the goalie dawdle on the ball when his centre back is up front and we are a goal down I kinda think what they are thinking.

They can’t even pass a ball in front of a forward moving team mate.  It’s always to feet, no matter if they’re in full flight of not.

Basics.

From my view of the game tonight, Forsyth failed to read a simple through ball that led to a goal, Buchanan dithered on the ball that led to the free kick which they caught us out and led to a goal. They were 2 errors both avoidable, other than that, there really wasn’t much between either side for me.

When the 12 point deduction was announced, the fans rallied behind the team. The team put in some sterling performances, hopes were high that we would overcome the the penalty imposed by the EFL and the club would avoid relegation. But due to the last few performances that initial positivity appears to be slowly ebbing away. 

So unless something dramatic happens over the next few games. The rest of the season is going to fell very long and very demoralizing for both the players and the fans.

8 hours ago, Boycie said:

We’re down.

Slow out from the back, no desire to get the tempo up from the defence.  Hollywood passes from midfield to the strikers.

Striker link up play depressing.

Forget the admin points, and the incoming ffp points, we’d be down anyway if Mel had stayed on.

Me too. I felt depressed.

There just isn’t enough quality in the squad , try as they might we don’t have a goal scorer or a goalkeeper, our better creative players just don’t have any consistency,Tom Lawrence ( not scapegoating) just doesn’t have more than 5 good games a season in him at the level we need ,same with joz, ravel flatters to deceive ,

I knew this season was going to be a tough watch , the early run of form and spirit just lifted us to be kicked again , it’s the hope that kills you ,,, I don’t blame the players or Rooney we just simply don’t have enough quality where it’s needed??‍♂️

We are down yes . But what crossed my mind is the players know a deal is close now and there prob realising some of them only have a few weeks left at the club . 

Gone are the days of playing with pride although i dont put curtis davies in this bracket ( future manager ). 

I think a few have given up they know there out . Just get use now to div 3 and new owners and a new team . Sooner this season is over the better . 

Were we ever going to stay up two near 40 year olds at the back and a long season. 

The plus side is most of this lot will be gone next year the real struggle is getting straight back up div 3 is hell . We were lucky last time it was never a penalty against rothrham that night ........a clear case of a brown envelope.