First time I thought this tonight

Boycie

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

So, the only points we have been docked so far are the 12 because Mad Mel put us in to administration because he couldn’t afford to let his bank account drop below a few hundred million…? Just those then.? 

This is getting rather bizarre, yes, so far only Mad Mel’s 12 administration points, which I have never denied, but as you well know, there are still points to be docked for the restated accounts, which they haven’t seen fit to disclose to us yet.

1 minute ago, curb said:

This is getting rather bizarre, yes, so far only Mad Mel’s 12 administration points, which I have never denied, but as you well know, there are still points to be docked for the restated accounts, which they haven’t seen fit to disclose to us yet.

And they don’t need to disclose It…. It’s up to them, it’s their rules that we broke or didn’t  

if you are accused of murdering someone you have no right to complain to the judge about the time It takes them to review the evidence…

24 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

And they don’t need to disclose It…. It’s up to them, it’s their rules that we broke or didn’t  

if you are accused of murdering someone you have no right to complain to the judge about the time It takes them to review the evidence…

Not sure the two are really comparable, but point taken?

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

I’ve no idea what you’re on about now, I think I’ll leave it there.

On 08/11/2021 at 13:43, curb said:

Those points