First time I thought this tonight

Boycie

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

They could have won too, it wouldn’t be the first time more attempts on goal didn’t mean a win or draw.

Its just depressing, if we’d have drawn that we’d have been very lucky.  The desire just wasn’t there, stats make fools of people.

Err they did win. 

2 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Of course we are not down.

How can we be down with 30 games to play and 90 points to play for, or even 81 if you include an incoming points deduction?

We have ten games in the next nine weeks to build a platform for the second half of the season.

This is where Rooney sinks or swims.

First time I’ve considered that we could though.

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We’re down.

Slow out from the back, no desire to get the tempo up from the defence.  Hollywood passes from midfield to the strikers.

Striker link up play depressing.

Forget the admin points, and the incoming ffp points, we’d be down anyway if Mel had stayed on.

I can’t agree with that! Yes a bad day at the office but we’ve earned 17pts so far with a very scratch team and would be 5pts outside drop zone if we hadn’t been deducted 12pts. Tremendous character so far but everyone needs to stick together and get to January now.

6 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Of course we are not down.

How can we be down with 30 games to play and 90 points to play for, or even 81 if you include an incoming points deduction?

We have ten games in the next nine weeks to build a platform for the second half of the season.

This is where Rooney sinks or swims.

I’ll get my life jacket then

16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We’re down.

Slow out from the back, no desire to get the tempo up from the defence.  Hollywood passes from midfield to the strikers.

Forget the admin points, and the incoming ffp points, we’d be down anyway if Mel had stayed on.

Why has it only just dawned on you now? We're down already and we're pretty much guaranteed to get another points deduction. I don't get why everyone's bothered by results, this whole seasons pointless.

Maybe the thought of new investment coming in has made the players on “embargo” wages wonder what their futures hold?

New owners, no embargo, new players incoming must be unsettling especially when you’ve taken a massive pay cut when other better offers may have come in over the last window?

22 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We just don't look like we can score. Barnsley were nothing special tonight and if we'd had a half decent striker...

You've hit it right on the head, we need a goalscorer, lets hope thats possible in January. also we will have Bielik back. I also thought we missed Shinnie tonight

33 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We’re down.

Get your head up @Boycie. Lots to play for. Very proud of the fans tonight. Great atmosphere throughout the game in the Derby end. 

B75B1524-A352-4DF9-B485-6231FC4E4B2B.jpeg