Millwall (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

Starting to feel like I did at points last season again ?

Whatever we're doing isn't working so let's mix it up.

Roos
 Jagielka  Davies  Buchanan
Byrne  Bird  Shinnie  Williams
               Morrison
          Kazim  Baldock

Subs: Allsop, Forsyth, Stearman, Sibley, Stretton, Ebosele, Knight

Added issue is they even have an extra days rest..im hoping that Rooney will give a few home truths out if he feels some are not giving their all for the cause. 

I like the idea of 3 centre halves and wing backs..gives them a bit of freedom to get forward without leaving our 2 oldies exposed at the back so often..will be interesting to see if there is a reaction from the players..that will tell us an awful lot about the mindset..

8 hours ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Starting to feel like I did at points last season again ?

Whatever we're doing isn't working so let's mix it up.

Roos
 Jagielka  Davies  Buchanan
Byrne  Bird  Shinnie  Williams
               Morrison
          Kazim  Baldock

Subs: Allsop, Forsyth, Stearman, Sibley, Stretton, Ebosele, Knight

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion so don’t take any of this the wrong way…..but….

1. What has Williams done to deserve consideration let alone a start?

2. What on earth has Stearman done for literally no one to consider him an option if we went to 3 at the back??

3. Morrison is suspended. But statistically Lawrence offers more than he does anyway. 

@Ravabeerbelly - No worries, like you say, everyone's entitled to an opinion... in my opinion:

1. Did alright against WBA
2. Either Buchanan or Foz would be more likely on the left side (just because they're left footed). In that setup it's a choice of Jagielka or Stearman and I (narrowly) went with Jagielka.
3. Didn't realise he was suspended. I'd have Knight or Sibley in that role over Lawrence at the minute though if I had the choice.

Edited by Black ('n' White) Sheep

It's always darkest just before the dawn. Let's hope this is where the mighty Derby County bounce back. A London cabbie once said to me "my dog wouldn't even poo south of the river", but that's where the Rams must travel to take on Gary Rowett's functional ugly outfit. It won't be pretty, but let's hope the players stand up and be counted and deliver the win.

Nearest stations:

• South Bermondsey (by the ground) serviced by trains from London Bridge (a 5 minute journey)
  • Surrey Quays (just over 1km walk) serviced by trains from Highbury and Islington/Shoreditch

Come on you Rams!

37 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's always darkest just before the dawn. Let's hope this is where the mighty Derby County bounce back. A London cabbie once said to me "my dog wouldn't even poo south of the river", but that's where the Rams must travel to take on Gary Rowett's functional ugly outfit. It won't be pretty, but let's hope the players stand up and be counted and deliver the win.

Nearest stations:

• South Bermondsey (by the ground) serviced by trains from London Bridge (a 5 minute journey)
  • Surrey Quays (just over 1km walk) serviced by trains from Highbury and Islington/Shoreditch

Come on you Rams!

Hotel booked north of the river, tube to Bermondsey, sorted. Now how do we get the three points required.

Fully aware this will not be our starting 11. But this is what I'd like to see.

Marshall

Byrne.   Jagielka.   Davies Buchanan

Shinnie       Bird

Knight.                 

.    Ebosele.   Kazim.  Jozwiak

If Rooney is going to change the keepers everytime one of them is poo. Then he'll be changing them lot. Both Roos and Allsop are a shambles. Stop messing about and play your best keeeper.

Forsyth had a shocker last night so I'd give Buchanan a go.

Morrison is suspended. But even if he wasn't, I'd drop him. Doesn't do anything.

Lawrence deserves to be dropped.

I'd give Jozwiak a go, cannot do any worse than the players who have played the last 2 games.

Roos

Byrne       Jagielka    Davies      Buchanan

Ebosele       Bird        Shinnie     Jozwiak

Knight

Kazim

(Allsop, Forsyth, Stearman, Watson, Sibley, Baldock, Lawrence)

7 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Roos

Byrne       Jagielka    Davies      Buchanan

Ebosele       Bird        Shinnie     Jozwiak

Knight

Kazim

(Allsop, Forsyth, Stearman, Watson, Sibley, Baldock, Lawrence)

More chance of Mike Tyson being dropped than Lawrence