Millwall (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

Another away match I am missing out on. Finding it too difficult at the moment to enjoy the awayday experiences due to our own fans. Maybe football supporting is a game for the young? Or the tall? ?‍♀️

Despite @RoyMac5's best efforts, I have been unable to get the flights abroad either, so will be listening in on Radio Derby. Won't have a clue what's actually happening but I am hoping we give a solid performance,  if an uninspiring one.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Another away match I am missing out on. Finding it too difficult at the moment to enjoy the awayday experiences due to our own fans. Maybe football supporting is a game for the young? Or the tall? ?‍♀️

Despite @RoyMac5's best efforts, I have been unable to get the flights abroad either, so will be listening in on Radio Derby. Won't have a clue what's actually happening but I am hoping we give a solid performance,  if an uninspiring one.

The tall I think!  But after that playoff game swore I would never go to Millwall again. 

11 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

Shinnie needs to be in the middle in my opinion. He is the unsung hero, does all the dirty work in midfield that lots of people don't notice. Huge miss when he's not there. 

Dylan Williams at LWB in place of Morrison as he's suspended anyway. 

Agree with the GK

I think RWB could be good for Festy as well. Gives him a chance to run at people and try to make things happen, whilst still having the cover behind him. Also Byrne has not been his usual self this season so far.

Why not Jozwiak in RWB like he is for Poland?

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Drove down this morning, left the car at the hotel in north London, jumped on the tube to London Bridge. Breakfast at Borough market then into the Old Thameside inn for liquid refreshment.

Hope the rest of your day lives up to the promising start, @Foreveram.

When I was a student I was lucky to study in London for 4 years. I wouldn't want to live there now, but those 4 years were magic! 

10 minutes ago, CumbriaRam said:

Having attended the notorious play off semi-final victory down there, I just wish everyone attending a safe trip, there, during and back afterwards. Take Care!

Was at QMC, lived in South Woodford, then Plaistow and Upton Park 1984-87. Great times and followed the Rams home and away when we were good under Arthur ?

3 hours ago, angieram said:

I've not looked for my tickets yet angieram, so not sure of the flights. I did see the travel agent I said lots use had changed their travel routes and not all the routes are always the ones you want to go to/from. Lol?!?

Edit: Off to Amsterdam, I better fly now!

Edited by RoyMac5