Rams vs Blackburn Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

A win here and that's 6 games unbeaten but also 10 points from that time. It would be a massive fillip. Lose and it's relegation form regardless of a points deduction. Yet another draw and it's relegation form with the points deduction.

Wins are massive. Right now they're so important so we can build confidence and close the gap. At what point do we take a few more risks to go for 3 points instead of just the 1?

Start Colin but also have Stretton on the bench. It seems weird he's been relegated too the U23s when we don't have a fit centre forward apart from him.

Am i imagining Stretton being injured? Sure he had a knock that kept him out? Might be wrong, because you are right, needs to be on the bench

24 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Am i imagining Stretton being injured? Sure he had a knock that kept him out? Might be wrong, because you are right, needs to be on the bench

Very odd about Stretton. I thought he looked very dangerous when he came on against Reading( I think it was this game) and he’s hardly been seen since. He’s definitely a good option to have, I like him. 

I agree with the team that Black and white sheep suggests.  We are due a win, and this game is winnable, given how well we have played in the last few games.  I felt a bit robbed after the Luton game.

I think CKR is key, that ball he played for the Shinnie goal v Coventry was great, but we need him scoring goals for us, and given our better movement and forward play since he got injured I think he should be able to do that.

Got my tickets printed ready - but will be glad for us to have our cards back for Bournemouth onwards!

With all of the other crap happening, I am just simply looking forward to the game.

COYR!

Andrew

9 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Hope our 22,000 fans welcome our American guest to Pride Park tomorrow, let him know how much we would love him to be our new owner.

All my energy will be spent on supporting the team today. Who knows who is the best owner for this club, we've been bitten before.