Rams vs Blackburn Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Probably the best starting lineup given Knight’s injury and CKR not yet being fully fit. Thought Wayne might have started CKR and played him for as long he can manage, but don’t have a problem with the fluid front line that actually starts. Would dearly love for Jozwiak to have a great game. Works so hard but nothing seems to be coming off for him at the moment.

Just now, OohMartWright said:

Probably the best starting lineup given Knight’s injury and CKR not yet being fully fit. Thought Wayne might have started CKR and played him for as long he can manage, but don’t have a problem with the fluid front line that actually starts. Would dearly love for Jozwiak to have a great game. Works so hard but nothing seems to be coming off for him at the moment.

I've always gone a little bit for the Ruud Guillitt ' I don't want my wingers to spend as much of the game tracking back as they do going forward.  They need to be fresh when they get the ball to do the damage at the other end. '  Needs to be a balance . 

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Unfortunately the Brunswick experience is often the highlight of the day ?

You poor thing. Go the the Smithfield or the Alex instead, don't line the pockets of the massive poo stirring  ******** Alan at the Brunswick.

Even their beer is sub standard, and if you ever get a pint that smells a bit chemically and tastes like vinegar - the main reason they never win pub of the year anymore - you can't get a replacement because he's such an arrogant bar steward that you'll be told it's fine. Don't eat his ********.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Happy with Lawrence as false 9 over Baldock to be honest. CKR can offer a different option off the bench if/when needed.

Hope Jozwiak gets the ball passes into him when he makes his moves into good areas. Then we’ll see a bit more from him in terms of product.

I hope we can get a new owner sorted and embargo lifted by January.