Rams vs Blackburn Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Same team that finished the Cov game please:

Roos
Byrne  Jagielka  Davies  Buchanan
                Bird  Shinnie
     Lawrence  Morrison  Sibley
                     Kazim

I know Kaz isn't ready for a full game yet, but I'd rather try and start off on the front foot with him leading the line then change it when he's knackered than bring him on after an average start.

Rovers have lost 3 of their last 4. This is more than winnable! COYR!

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Same team that finished the Cov game please:

Roos
Byrne  Jagielka  Davies  Buchanan
                Bird  Shinnie
     Lawrence  Morrison  Sibley
                     Kazim

I know Kaz isn't ready for a full game yet, but I'd rather try and start off on the front foot with him leading the line then change it when he's knackered than bring him on after an average start.

Rovers have lost 3 of their last 4. This is more than winnable! COYR!

What no Jason Knight? 

Roos

Byrne Jagielka Davies Buchanan
                   Bird  Shinnie

Rav/Lawrence Knight Sibley
                      Kazim

If he’s fit enough it might be worth giving Kaz a start, did well today and gave us a focal point.

Also if Knights fit I think he’d do really well in a box to box role.

Only one birth available for Lawrence or Morrison for me, both wasteful in attacking positions recently.

Edited by Ramarena
Formatting

Excited for this one. I get to bring my daughter to her first game of any sort, and only my sons second. His first was a loss to Villa 3 seasons ago when we played shockingly and lost. Hoping for a better performance and outcome for them this time!

Does anyone know if there’s any kids activities outside the ground before kickoff like they used to have? 

9 hours ago, r4derby said:

Excited for this one. I get to bring my daughter to her first game of any sort, and only my sons second. His first was a loss to Villa 3 seasons ago when we played shockingly and lost. Hoping for a better performance and outcome for them this time!

Does anyone know if there’s any kids activities outside the ground before kickoff like they used to have? 

I hope you all have a fantastic time.

Roos

Bird  Shinnie

Morrison

Knight                            Lawrence 

Kazim

I can't see Sibley starting. He still doesn't produce enough and loses the ball too easily. 

Morrison deserves his place. If the three midfielders played a few yards further forward they would dominate. 

I think they're all a bit worried about the old timers at the back. 

After far too long I'm finally off to a match with my son. All recovered and in (almost) one piece again!

Tickets all safely downloaded and printed, REALLY looking forward to it! Its been far too long!

So...here's hoping the atmosphere in real life is as good as it sounds on the radio and I get to see a win!

21 hours ago, r4derby said:

There did not appear to be anything going on at the last home game, but at least Rammy is no longer on furlough and has been seen at the last two games.

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Roos

Bird  Shinnie

Morrison

Knight                            Lawrence 

Kazim

I can't see Sibley starting. He still doesn't produce enough and loses the ball too easily. 

Morrison deserves his place. If the three midfielders played a few yards further forward they would dominate. 

I think they're all a bit worried about the old timers at the back. 

I’d agree with that line up, however I would like to see tried CKR and Baldock in a partnership at some point. Blackburn are a good team, this will be a test for us. 

Nothing of substance on the takeover front beyond snippets and glimmers of hope .. so let’s get back to why we are here.

Football game to go to. Against B’Stard Rovers as my Burnley supporting mate calls them. A club with a great history and at one time had a real benefactor as an owner who left them debt free with money in the bank and a trust to look after it following his death. The trust brought in some chicken farmers so Alan Shearer, not being fond of Nuggets and Ketchup went to play for Newcastle .. the rest is history or something like that. 

Anyway, Quick lunch and pint with an old mate just back from overseas, walk up the river. Game on .. Bradley to score and pull a funny face but Rams to win 2-1 

Hope Knight is back .. My favourite all round player at the moment. For the rest of it I’ll trust Wayne 

A win here and that's 6 games unbeaten but also 10 points from that time. It would be a massive fillip. Lose and it's relegation form regardless of a points deduction. Yet another draw and it's relegation form with the points deduction.

Wins are massive. Right now they're so important so we can build confidence and close the gap. At what point do we take a few more risks to go for 3 points instead of just the 1?

Start Colin but also have Stretton on the bench. It seems weird he's been relegated too the U23s when we don't have a fit centre forward apart from him.

56 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

A win here and that's 6 games unbeaten but also 10 points from that time. It would be a massive fillip. Lose and it's relegation form regardless of a points deduction. Yet another draw and it's relegation form with the points deduction.

Wins are massive. Right now they're so important so we can build confidence and close the gap. At what point do we take a few more risks to go for 3 points instead of just the 1?

Start Colin but also have Stretton on the bench. It seems weird he's been relegated too the U23s when we don't have a fit centre forward apart from him.

We start to take risks when we have more players likely to score goals which probably means late January - currently our defenders are doing a fine job defending and scoring one or two - time for Byrne to score for the Rams