Rams vs Blackburn Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

27 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Hopefully we still get a game today.

I've been up for 3 hours and the rain has been pretty biblical since I woke up.

No signs of it stopping anytime soon either.

If it carries on for another 2-3 hours then I can see it getting called off today tbh 

I was thinking that as it's been raining pretty heavily for a little bit. But you'd think Pride Parks pitch would be able to withstand a lot of rain, when was the last time a home game for us was called off due to rain?

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Hopefully we still get a game today.

I've been up for 3 hours and the rain has been pretty biblical since I woke up.

No signs of it stopping anytime soon either.

If it carries on for another 2-3 hours then I can see it getting called off today tbh 

Will be fine I should think! Think the worst of it’s passed now. Supposed to be dry the next few hours. 

This game is massive. Win today and by Wednesday night we could be ahead of Barnsley by 3 points. 

Lose today, Barnsley win and also beat us and we’re 9 points behind them. 

Come on Derby, let’s go and get 3 points and show our potential new owners what a great bunch of supporters we are. 

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

I was thinking that as it's been raining pretty heavily for a little bit. But you'd think Pride Parks pitch would be able to withstand a lot of rain, when was the last time a home game for us was called off due to rain?

That'll be another 3 points deduction then !??

When I woke this morning to pouring rain and grey gloom I thought I’d right something poetic about real football being back .. driving rain, dark sky’s , playing some gritty northerners on the cusp of November. Then the sun came out it’s a sign I tell you  it’s a sign ! 

That’s it boys .. stonking win COYR 

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

Sheffield United around 15 years ago. Was with a mate in the Brunswick when I heard, 4 hour round trip for nothing….