Mel Morris interview on Radio Derby 1pm

Ramos

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Thought I’d start it as a thread so no one misses it. Ed Dawes interview with Mel Morris to be aired on radio Derby at 1pm, an hour long apparently. 

If we listen to it are we allowed to talk about if afterwards or is there a NDA online that listeners have to sign? 

Not bothering to listen just be another brain washing exercise how everybody was against him etc etc.How he only had the best interests of the club at heart, interests of the club my a**e. i notice it's pre-recorded probably from one of his villas or castles in some exotic place served on by hand and foot wondering which gourmet dish to have. Meanwhile,back here in reality,some of the club staff are worrying where there next meal is coming from along with paying the rent/mortgage.But never mind hey MM so long as you are OK.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

On the contrary, I want to hear what he has to say. Then I can make my own mind up about it before it is twisted, misinterpreted,  slanted either way to suit people's agendas before posting on here.

I'm not interested, we can see where we are. He's just trying to make poo smell sweet.

Edited by RoyMac5