Mel Morris interview on Radio Derby 1pm

Ramos

46 minutes ago, angieram said:

On the contrary, I want to hear what he has to say. Then I can make my own mind up about it before it is twisted, misinterpreted,  slanted either way to suit people's agendas before posting on here.

If you don’t want to hear a twisted, misinterpreted or slanted version of the situation to suit a person’s agenda. Then I suggest you don’t listen to the interview 

17 minutes ago, Rev said:

It's a half hour interview, padded out by music between segments.

First song is 'It wasn't Me' by Shaggy, followed by 'Panic' by The Smith's, 'All these things that I have done' by The Killers, 'Moneys too tight to Mention' by The Valentine Brothers' and finishing with the Stones 'All over now'. 

Probably.

The Current Mrs Revs suggestion - 'Down, down' by Status Quo.

8 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

If you don’t want to hear a twisted, misinterpreted or slanted version of the situation to suit a person’s agenda. Then I suggest you don’t listen to the interview 

Well, yes, that's a distinct possibility but that's why I want to listen to it myself, so I can make my own mind up about that.

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

I won’t be listening to this if it’s interspersed with music. Radio Derby’s choice of “music” is diabolical in the extreme. Why have they always been 30-40 years behind the times? Are the majority of their listeners in the 80-100 age group?

I find myself constantly dissapointed with lack of 90's and 00's metal on radio Derby before and after sportscene.

What radio show wouldn't be improved by Pantera?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not wasting an hours time listening to Mel make excuses for himself! Anything of vague interest will no doubt be repeated.

But will also be subject to the bias of the person posting it.

Not sure why anyone with an interest would not want to hear things direct from the horses mouth so they can form their own opinion. 

Well I am sure actually, the people that won't listen have made their minds up before they even know what has been said.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

But will also be subject to the bias of the person posting it.

Not sure why anyone with an interest would not want to hear things direct from the horses mouth so they can form their own opinion. 

Well I am sure actually, the people that won't listen have made their minds up before they even know what has been said.

Well guess what if anything is *that* interesting I could listen back - after all this isn't a live interview that disappears after 30 seconds! ?