Mel Morris interview on Radio Derby 1pm

Ramos

16 minutes ago, Crewton said:

The Liquidator by Harry J and the All Stars 

wow going back a while for that one Crewton - just checked it was 1969 our first season back in the old division 1 - great days

I don’t know why someone deciding not to listen is such a big deal to some people. 

I won’t listen for the simple reasons I don’t believe he will paint an accurate picture of the state of the club and how it got there and if he couldn’t give Rooney the courtesy of a heads up about the administration I can’t give Morris the courtesy of listening to his woe is me guff. Neither will I comment on it after the event.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I don’t know why someone deciding not to listen is such a big deal to some people. 

I won’t listen for the simple reasons I don’t believe he will paint an accurate picture of the state of the club and how it got there and if he couldn’t give Rooney the courtesy of a heads up about the administration I can’t give Morris the courtesy of listening to his woe is me guff. Neither will I comment on it after the event.

Don't forget, the company has a CEO who should be dealing with such matters.

29 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I won’t be listening to this if it’s interspersed with music. Radio Derby’s choice of “music” is diabolical in the extreme. Why have they always been 30-40 years behind the times? Are the majority of their listeners in the 80-100 age group?

Because I believe with older records no payment needed to broadcast them and also no decent music made after 1978

Pre-recorded, being put out there on a Sunday when most of the 1000 people who listen to RD aren't, smells like this is the last time MM will have anything to do with DCFC as far as fans goes. Will listen and will no doubt be some points that people will interpret differently. I do however wish MM for better health and hope he can, in months down the road, look back and think that he shouldn't have taken the fans for mugs and that if he had come out with more dialogue, fans may have been more sympathetic towards him. We will see! COYR

25 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I find myself constantly dissapointed with lack of 90's and 00's metal on radio Derby before and after sportscene.

What radio show wouldn't be improved by Pantera?

Kev Moore's on Radio Derby quite often, although usually when they want to know how hot it is in Mojacar.

Perhaps we could get rid of the awful Sportscene music and replace it with Phoenix Fire by Witch Cross? Quite an apt title if the club are to rise from the ashes.

41 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Your joking aren’t you….? He is rubbish. 
It will be an hour of “it’s not my fault” from Morris and “I,I,I,me,me,me” from Dawes. 

The fact it’s also pre recorded makes me think he’s got off easy, hope I’m wrong but doesn’t sound great 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Got back from holiday yesterday, and the cupboards are bare.  Will this be on in Morrisons?  ?

If not, I'll make do with any highlights that get discussed on here later!  ?

BBC Sounds app. Just plugin headphones and go!

Really good app actually. You can rewind live radio too, so if you miss the start or think 'did he really just say that' you can just skip back q bit.