Mel Morris interview on Radio Derby 1pm

Ramos

1 minute ago, therealhantsram said:

BBC Sounds app. Just plugin headphones and go!

Really good app actually. You can rewind live radio too, so if you miss the start or think 'did he really just say that' you can just skip back q bit.

Cheers.
I do have the sounds app, and in fact was only using it yesterday, on my trip home.  I think I've got some headphones lying about somewhere too!

Now... If you think I can concentrate on listening, whilst simultaneously trying to ensure I get every item on the shopping list, you're giving me more credit than I deserve!  ?

I'm appalled too by Me's moves to put the club into admin and for the horrendous consequences - but it will also be interesting if there are strands of the interview that real journalists will explore in relation to EFL/Rick Parry's attitudes and conduct in the saga.

Yes - Mel has taken DCFC from heaven to hell but I make no bones about wanting Rick Parry's head on a stake, as well.

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

So far we’re 10 minutes in, he’s not apologised for anything yet, taken on any blame and is currently (predictably) ranting about how much the EFL hate him. 

he’s absolutely deluded 

Blaming COVID when we’ve spent millions on bang average players and virtually made nothing back..