Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

selection of btl comments from the BBC and Guardian match reprts, weird seeing some non-hatred of us to be fair:

MIllwall fan:

Respect to all at DCFC (except Mel Morris & cohorts). To have to sell best players, sign no-one, have to cope with 2 sets of points deductions totalling -22 and to lift themselves from Rooney to players to fans to give each game their best shot. Remarkable effort and puts the plastic glory hunter fans who moan their proverbial off when they don’t win every game well and truly in perspective 

Coventry fan:

Anything other than bottom would be a massive achievement for Derby. Dare to dream rams fans......

Wolves fan:

Well done Derby. Low quality game but important points and I hope Derby pull off the miracle. Albion are dire with a one tactic manager and a team lacking any real quality. I think most neutrals would agree with me when I say I hope Albion don’t come back up as they’re just a waste of time in the top league.

Leicester Fan:

Great club with a great history. This LCFC fan would have you back in the prem in a heartbeat. Good luck.

Unknown

Tell you what if Derby had a out &
out goal scorer, they could pull off the impossible. Have not been outclassed in any game this season & are playing for Wayne Rooney, the supporters & the shirt. All Derby supporters I am sure must be really proud of this team for not giving up.

Stoke

Well Played Derby... From a Stokie

Bournemouth

An AFCB supporter here. I was pleased for all the Derby fans to see you get the three points. We know what is feels like to have points deducted and us the fans not able to do anything about it other than support our team. Hope you make it and stay in the championship. Good luck

16 hours ago, Derbados said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59722958

read the comments on here, some Lovely comments from fans of clubs all over the country. Seems like we’re transitioning from being universally despised to admired for the fight the boys are putting in

I can't see any comments...how do you bring them up?.PS I'm old!

Just now, Patrick Rams said:

I can't see any comments...how do you bring them up?.PS I'm old!

16 hours ago, Mick Harford said:

selection of btl comments from the BBC and Guardian match reprts, weird seeing some non-hatred of us to be fair:

MIllwall fan:

Respect to all at DCFC (except Mel Morris & cohorts). To have to sell best players, sign no-one, have to cope with 2 sets of points deductions totalling -22 and to lift themselves from Rooney to players to fans to give each game their best shot. Remarkable effort and puts the plastic glory hunter fans who moan their proverbial off when they don’t win every game well and truly in perspective 

Coventry fan:

Anything other than bottom would be a massive achievement for Derby. Dare to dream rams fans......

Wolves fan:

Well done Derby. Low quality game but important points and I hope Derby pull off the miracle. Albion are dire with a one tactic manager and a team lacking any real quality. I think most neutrals would agree with me when I say I hope Albion don’t come back up as they’re just a waste of time in the top league.

Leicester Fan:

Great club with a great history. This LCFC fan would have you back in the prem in a heartbeat. Good luck.

Unknown

Tell you what if Derby had a out &
out goal scorer, they could pull off the impossible. Have not been outclassed in any game this season & are playing for Wayne Rooney, the supporters & the shirt. All Derby supporters I am sure must be really proud of this team for not giving up.

Stoke

Well Played Derby... From a Stokie

Bournemouth

An AFCB supporter here. I was pleased for all the Derby fans to see you get the three points. We know what is feels like to have points deducted and us the fans not able to do anything about it other than support our team. Hope you make it and stay in the championship. Good luck

Here you go. It was one post above yours,

We have earned a heck of a lot of plaudits on the field from independent supporters with respect of having a tiny squad of youngsters and football pensioners with the reality that they are keeping the effort up in fact a dam sight more than most players at most clubs, with our supporters backing and keeping the effort going.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We have earned a heck of a lot of plaudits on the field from independent supporters with respect of having a tiny squad of youngsters and football pensioners with the reality that they are keeping the effort up in fact a dam sight more than most players at most clubs, with our supporters backing and keeping the effort going.

Don't look at the Bristol City thread