Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

Decent from an Udders fan: ................although I have no sympathy for the plight Derby have found themselves in (totally self inflicted through mismanagement and fraud), but full credit to their fans. They sang their hearts out, supported their team throughout even when going behind and also behaved themselves - unlike the recent shithouses of Stoke, Hull, Millwall and West Brom. A credit to their club - who frankly don’t deserve them.

1 minute ago, Wignall12 said:

Fraud ? ...........were the Police called in ? , were we found guilty of fraud ?  Some people need to give their head a REALLY good wobble. Must be a real burden being from Yarkshire and thick as a Yarkshire pudding!

It's the narrative that's successfully been peddled and encouraged by the EFL. Ask any of them to explain what fraud has been committed, they block you.

2 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Fraud ? ...........were the Police called in ? , were we found guilty of fraud ?  Some people need to give their head a REALLY good wobble. Must be a real burden being from Yarkshire and thick as a Yarkshire pudding!

Behave yourself, you wouldn’t want to upset them would you ?

5 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

A lot of people believe all this is about selling our stadium. They don’t even realise that we had an accounting policy which was ok with the efl one minute then not the next.

True. But it wasn't really hiding the massive over-spending.

21 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

A lot of people believe all this is about selling our stadium. They don’t even realise that we had an accounting policy which was ok with the efl one minute then not the next.

Yep, I met a Boro fan in my local last week, and he absolutely believes it is still about this. I offered to print off the first DC report where the stadium sale was upheld, so he read it and understand what is going on. He had no idea that the sale of the club was being held up by the claim for Boro being classified as a football creditors debt.

Just now, WystonRam said:

Yep, I met a Boro fan in my local last week, and he absolutely believes it is still about this. I offered to print off the first DC report where the stadium sale was upheld, so he read it and understand what is going on. He had no idea that the sale of the club was being held up by the claim for Boro being classified as a football creditors debt.

Well, MFC keep putting out statements to say that it's not them holding up the sale and giving them money will make them go away in good faith. So if you were a Boro fan you'd generally take it at face value.

3 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Quick question - do you always carry a printer to your local? 

15 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Quick question - do you always carry a printer to your local? 

Personally, I carry printed copies of the EFL rules and the DC/LAP written reasons wherever I go. You never know when someone is going to start asking awkward questions, and it's always good to have the option of getting it out and waving it around.  And the printouts are useful too...

7 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Personally, I carry printed copies of the EFL rules and the DC/LAP written reasons wherever I go. You never know when someone is going to start asking awkward questions, and it's always good to have the option of getting it out and waving it around.  And the printouts are useful too...

I have it bookmarked and saved on my phone, but I did not want to hand my phone over !