Jump to content

Views From the Outside 21/22


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

image.png.5b52e747f909d5c91a9510d528605fca.png

 

I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere at Sheffield thanks to Derby fans. They’ve been fantastic in every game I’ve been to so far; I really hope we can keep the volume and the consistency going because it’s putting the heart, soul and life back into the Club at a time that the support is vital. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere at Sheffield thanks to Derby fans. They’ve been fantastic in every game I’ve been to so far; I really hope we can keep the volume and the consistency going because it’s putting the heart, soul and life back into the Club at a time that the support is vital. 

It’s like back in the days of ‘that’ season. The worse our situation, the better our fans become. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s like back in the days of ‘that’ season. The worse our situation, the better our fans become. 

Exactly @TigerTedd it’s not the owners, it’s not the players and it’s not the managers. It is we who are Derby County through thick and thin, we have always stepped up when our backs are against the wall COYR 🐏🐏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Couldnt find original thread but perhaps mods can merge. Terrible night but I have been heartened by the huge number of supportive messages under clubs posts and elsewhere from fans of other clubs tonight. Not for the board etc but towards us as fans and Derby as a football club separate to its ownership. Thanks to those genuine football fans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Couldnt find original thread but perhaps mods can merge. Terrible night but I have been heartened by the huge number of supportive messages under clubs posts and elsewhere from fans of other clubs tonight. Not for the board etc but towards us as fans and Derby as a football club separate to its ownership. Thanks to those genuine football fans

Merged for you.

I think a lot fans will recognise and be cautious that they may be next. With modern football and the growing chasm between the top and the rest, this will likely be an ongoing trend.

We're not the first and won't be the last. Clubs can laugh if they like, but in reality like us, they're really only one game from poo or bust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, KBB said:

If fans of other clubs want to laugh, gloat and make fun of us, then let them. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference any way. They can fill their boots, have their laughs and say whatever they want. I don't really care. Their words have no impact.

Agree but mostly have not seen that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Genuine football fans realise what this means to ordinary people and it brings a certain unity. Leeds fans seem very pleased by the whole thing. I draw solace from the fact that that night still hurts them and it always will. You would have thought they would know better having had local people lose their livelihoods when it happened to them but obviously not. 

Edited by Steve Buckley’s Dog
I’ll do what I want, I’m Derby County, I’ll do what I want.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Get the king of caravans to bail us out. I think it’s out of his price range now that’s why he’s dropped down to Mickleover Sports.

If thinks if got money get us out of this mess let him try please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Genuine football fans realise what this means to ordinary people and it brings a certain unity. Leeds fans seem very pleased by the whole thing. I draw solace from the fact that that night still hurts them and it always will. You would have thought they would know better having had local people lose their livelihoods when it happened to them but obviously not. 

Actually, i am relieved they are happy about our plight, would hate to have their sympathy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.