Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Thought Quantuma were indicating that a CVA wouldn't be necessary. 

Business Plan is surely 2-3 years with the attached type of Embargo.

No transfer fees, no loan fees, no or limited signing on fees, highly limited agents fees and that's just for a start.

Would also add a nice condition might be £1 debt written off means £1 less able to be spent on  the team for the next 2 or depending on the terms, 3 years.

The EFL need to continue to come down hard.

Oh and what about the accounts, that is itself an Embargo matter.

The same bloke whose been banging on for 2 years about the EFL do everything to the letter now wants the rules being rewritten today just for us .  If I ever wind up like this sad sack put me out my misery with the biggest blunderbuss you can find .

Yeah, I'm not sure he's really factored into account that we have five players on the books. 

EFL imposing a transfer embargo would just mean we couldn't field a team for games. Not exactly the brightest strategy in the world. 

4 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

It’s going to be even sweeter if in 2024 we get promoted to the premier league while complying with our business plan as Bristol get relegated to League 1 after incurring points deductions for FFP breaches.

That could actually happen, I do believe they are losing money every month and have done so for at least the last couple of years.

12 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Has to be Mr P surely?

I'm in full agreement with this person, rules are there to govern the game and should be abided by.

I assume, therefore, this person fought our corner when we charged with two offences where there was no rule breaking?

I also assume they kicked off when the P&S rules were mysteriously changed mid season amidst rumours that many clubs had broken the rules that were in place at the beginning of the season?

Its amazing how many people want to quote the rules without knowing what they are and without any knowledge if their own clubs are abiding by them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...