Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

On 26/08/2021 at 08:25, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Exactly @TigerTedd it’s not the owners, it’s not the players and it’s not the managers. It is we who are Derby County through thick and thin, we have always stepped up when our backs are against the wall COYR ??

Correct that's why there are supposed to be 4 buyers and another 2, coming in (too) late. The club is a basket case with the debts but they are buying the fan base and our dreams. CK tweeted he watched the Bournemouth match on TV at home. I hope he watched Fulham as well as the others who are interested. The support and noise the Derby fans made show them all we are something special and hopefully we will get somebody who buys into us the real fans

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

It gets a run out most games but usually doesn't get repeated for long. Last night was an exception - sounded great!

It was great, although I would have thought some one should have known the words. La La Lalling is all well good for 30 seconds say, but not 15 minutes? 
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

From Fulhamish

Wayne Rooney’s Derby County didn’t give a single poo about league positions, clearly. If they’re to plummet to League One, they’ll do so kicking and screaming, especially if your name’s Phil Jagielka, and if I’m honest, I’m glad that particular fixture’s done and dusted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2021 at 12:50, curb said:

10/10 for loudness

19 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

This was a nice video about the trip to Derby by Bournemouth fans. There is a time stamp in the Video comments - to jump to the main bit about fans.

But the rest of it is pretty good too! And if it hadn't been a midday kick-off, we would have got top place in their chart, I think.

@Boycie@i-Ram

You’ve just embarrassed yersen youth. Old news.

• 3 weeks later...

Pre match I was  told that they're poo and if we didn't beat them today we we deserved to go down. He said Jordan Hugill is the worst striker they've ever seen at Championship level and that 80% of their fans want the manager sacked.

They're still 4th in the league and 5 points off top.

We really shouldn't take the view of opposition fans seriously... although the one said this wasn't wrong today!

Edited by Coconut's Beard