Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

46 minutes ago, angieram said:

I read their whole matchday thread. Brilliant, but they make our Forum pessimists look like happy clappers! 

Love the underlying humour though. Just whining seems a waste of ones and zeros to me, especially when said poster does it repeatedly, but the mock self-loathing and woe-is-me gallows humour some of their lads (and / or lasses) produce is oftentimes hilarious in a quintessentially British way. 

52 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Love the underlying humour though. Just whining seems a waste of ones and zeros to me, especially when said poster does it repeatedly, but the mock self-loathing and woe-is-me gallows humour some of their lads (and / or lasses) produce is oftentimes hilarious in a quintessentially British way. 

I love reading the oatcake when things are going badly for Stoke. You're right, it's got a sense of humour to it.

On 31/12/2021 at 11:17, 86 Hair Islands said:

On a thread suggesting positives to be taken ?

image.thumb.png.97e9bb9bc693fb44058d9b1c2e917b30.png

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.

I’ve had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.

Very funny Stoke supporter! 

16 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Who gives a toss, we are playing with loanees, U23s  and whatever we can scrape.......i  love this team.... duck the EFL and duck everyone else.......as they would like to see us ducked

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Just sour grapes mate

He's paying our lads a compliment! ? 

The post he's quoted makes the excuse that their players were tired. He points out (and he's a Reading fan!) that it's our lot who should to be tired after 3 games in a week while Reading have had their feet up ?‍♀️

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

image.png.c91bdb7334fd9aa6df71e69a6884db61.png

image.png.9eef46cc60ba27e0fbe8fe8230d4be17.png

image.png.cae4b553e6056b6c5c53b26b62e58de7.png

image.png.26191edab85f415e78caa26188e20dca.png

image.png.ae72bab80b699f6b0ebdf22473ca0db1.png

Rightfully reinstated as many neutrals' second favourite club.

Seems most proper fans care more about what happens on the pitch than off it.

I’ve always claimed I don’t give a duck what opposition fans think, but it is bloody nice having everyone backing us for once.