Hull City vs Derby County Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

3 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I didn't see the game, as I went swimming with my family, the first time we have swum in 18 months, and it was great.

The youngest lad seemed to have forgotten how to swim but he soon picked it up and started to swim again.

Just like the Rams had forgotten how to win, but hey they have picked it up and started to win again.

The rubber ring is up in the air, and the Derby fans are singing loud again.

.............But don't forget the songs, that made you smile.......

? sing when you’re swimmin’ you only sing when you…

10 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Lovely!

A centre back pairing who may struggle against pacey teams, but I actually feel confident when the opponents have it out wide. Our full backs and wingers have been useless what seems like forever at stopping the cross, but now we have a pair of experienced centre backs who should put up a good fight in the air against most forwards in the league. And although I feel like Baldock will frustrate us quite a lot this season with missed chances, him running in behind seems like it might be perfect for us. He can drag the defenders with his runs and either be found with a pass, or leave a lot of space for our more talented players (Sibley, Morrison, Lawrence etc.) to create something. 

Seems like ages since we've managed to see out a game quite comfortably when leading. It feels strange!

We may have largely solved the crossing problem. All the new signings have started very well indeed.

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I didn't see the game, as I went swimming with my family, the first time we have swum in 18 months, and it was great.

The youngest lad seemed to have forgotten how to swim but he soon picked it up and started to swim again.

Just like the Rams had forgotten how to win, but hey they have picked it up and started to win again.

The rubber ring is up in the air, and the Derby fans are singing loud again.

.............But don't forget the songs, that made you smile.......

You’re out of your depth mate.

Pleasantly surprised to see us grind out a win.

It’s not the kind of win to get your heart racing, but it’s the kind of win that can be a springboard. It’s one that always looks better a few weeks down the line if it’s built upon.

I think that’s the key for us. Momentum and confidence is everything, especially with such a delicate squad.

We have two home games coming up now that are winnable if we play and apply ourselves well.

Let’s see what Rooney and the boys are really made of.

What a difference the right experience makes to a team. Curtis and Phil were outstanding. Well done Derby, deserved the win, plenty of positives all over the pitch. Rav was great. Big shout out to the boo boys from the weekend. Joz, Byrne and Shinnie played very well. Good football throughout when we could. Hopefully on the up from now on.

Big smiles tonight.

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

We still need someone who can take free kicks. 

Morrison flatters to deceive and we know Tom's record. 

Surely we must have someone who can get a shot on target? 

Crete Rams on tour.

COYR.

Enjoy your holiday mate, 3 points is the icing on the Ouzo.

5 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Pleasantly surprised to see us grind out a win.

It’s not the kind of win to get your heart racing, but it’s the kind of win that can be a springboard. It’s one that always looks better a few weeks down the line if it’s built upon.

I think that’s the key for us. Momentum and confidence is everything, especially with such a delicate squad.

We have two home games coming up now that are winnable if we play and apply ourselves well.

Let’s see what Rooney and the boys are really made of.

schitts creek party GIF by CBC