Hull City vs Derby County Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

So relieved. Will this herald the change we all clamour for, who knows? We have at least restored a modicum of respect to the club in showing that we won't be going down without a fight.

Honestly, I think we'd have troubled better sides than Hull tonight, so perhaps if we can rally around the club, the future is not as dark as some would have us believe. Loved how we went about or work tonight. Absolutely loved it. 

COYR

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

So relieved. Will this herald the change we all clamour for, who knows? We have at least restored a modicum of respect to the club in showing that we won't be going down without a fight.

Honestly, I think we'd have troubled better sides than Hull tonight, so perhaps if we can rally around the club, the future is not as dark as some would have us believe. Loved how we went about or work tonight. Absolutely loved it. 

COYR

Wayne thinks we have a good squad and so do I. We need more strength in depth. Who else is left from the nine players that Wayne wanted. Is it Wisdom, Garner and Mengi.

6 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Honestly, I think we'd have troubled better sides than Hull tonight, so perhaps if we can rally around the club, the future is not as dark as some would have us believe 

Looking the predictions, the majority had us losing.  That fair enough, watching pre season and Huddersfield.  But we seemed a different team tonight, from the 1st minute.  
Hope has entered the room.